System flags

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
tells me I am projecting a lot onto these people because I know how they behave…

then hes literally responding to them in the same way myself and others have and seems to be finally figuring it out that yeah…they ARENT worthy of the time investment.
Just entertaining down to the bone, lol

Im keeping you on ignore, chap…but I wanted to see just how long you’d last against B there after running your mouth at me for doing pretty much what YOU are doing currently with one of that group, LOLOL.
Didnt take long, did it?
Next time, maybe you should check the facts BEFORE you start foaming at someone you clearly dont know or the situation. lol

I would love to feel sympathy for you, but given your coming at me without knowing the story here, you deserve none.
Glad to see you finallly figured it out. lol

lol…ya think?
Welcome to “Why B is on my ignore list 101” lol

Yet you’re still talking about them, so clearly you think they are worthy of time investment. :thinking:

I don’t think it’s possible to make sense of this topic right now… what has even happened?

2 Likes

OP simply wants to know which post was flagged. Which i agree with.

Your guess is good as mine.

Oh this topic was never gonna make sense. And now it’s just descending further down that 404 ladder.

That much makes sense, tbh. It’s just serpentine after wards though.

1 Like

its not worth the time and energy…just mute the thread and save yourself the frustration. lol.

so um i like cats

5 Likes

lol…couple strays outside have turned my bird feeder into a birdie slaughterhouse.
Just got a caged bird feeder bout an hour ago to keep the birds safe while theyre eating.
I like cats but that instinct they have to batter little animals around can be a huge turn off.

1 Like

help save me from gus…wont stop barking.

1 Like

I get posts flagged on a constant basis but nearly all of them have always been restored. They are restored because I didn’t break the forum code of conduct. There’s nothing wrong with wanting more transparency to know what you supposedly did wrong.

1 Like

The funny part, though? Here you are, still trying to go back and forth with them. But where are they? In your head, where they’ve always been; where I suspect they’ll always be.

Accountability can’t be trusted to be fair or just among our own player base.

Too many factors are involved that bend that perspective regardless of it being right or wrong.

Which is why Btags are a terrible idea.

1 Like

The Btag does not harm you in any way. It doesn’t identify your characters unless you accept an invite. It does not identify you in any way other than you exist as a player of WoW. The Btag is far better than Blizzard using our real names on the forum as they wanted in the past.

4 Likes

Even if accepting the request, doesn’t even identify all the characters, not unless you switch to all of them.

3 Likes

It’s crazy how much certain people - I’m guessing it’s often the same people - flag posts just because they dislike the opinion.

4 Likes

Which Account Wide Ignore/Btags would help against harassment.

Where did you get this from?

Where did you get this from?

Battle tags doesnt contain personal information (unless you put personal information which to I say, please change immediately).

My btag name is using the same name of my character that I post on, it has no relevance to my personal life or anything.

6 Likes

He doesn’t believe what he says .

He’s pretty much admitted in the past that he’s contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian .

He knows certain things are needed to make the forums better and because he knows they are needed and should have he is against.

5 Likes

Thats just Bari.

Drip, drip, drip.

1 Like

I meant the actual weather.

:stuck_out_tongue:

It stopped now it looks like.