System flags

I wouldn’t mind a nice soft rain storm. Last rain we got was so hard it was going sideways hitting our windows.

2 Likes

That planet wishes to not be identified.

2 Likes

I’d disagree, it’d make just as bad if not worse.

What?

You think people aren’t going to misuse a function that’ll let you track the player no matter what toon their on?

Just scarce examples of what groups or players can do if you rub them the wrong way.

1 Like

Wut?

You can’t track people in-game with battletags unless they are your friend lol.

7 Likes

Unless you know someone whose already on their friend list.

So you just proved my point for me lol.

1 Like

I just pointed out a flaw in the proposed Btag system.

No, you pointed out how it works and why its impossible to track people with battletags lol.

2 Likes

How is it suddenly impossible when you know someone already on their friends list.

They just pass the details onto you without the user ever knowing.

Because you would have to be part of their friend group. Why would someone stalk someone already part of their group lol?

Huh?

2 Likes

It is impossible to track someone via btags without consent.

Lets at least use the correct terminology even if you don’t understand what it means.

4 Likes

Maybe they are and something happened where not everyone sided with a user being ostracized.

Maybe they aren’t and you are just making up fantasy scenarios lol.

6 Likes

I don’t think so.

I think you’re underestimating the length people will go to when given enough lead.

Btags is a lead this forum doesn’t need.

Nah, you are living in a fantasy world lol.

1 Like

If I’m wrong then we need only ask why you haven’t gotten these features already.

:person_shrugging:

Because in reality there is no need for them, its just an ask by people.

I’m still going to believe these forums would be worse off for it.

Honestly, people will flag anything you say especially if they don’t agree with it just to get you silenced even if it doesn’t break ToS or do any actual harm. People will also just flag something you say that goes against their way of thinking and the fact that they just can’t handle the truth.

Ard, give it a rest. We all know the real reason as to why you’re against any improvements, as proven countless times in multiple threads.

3 Likes