Sync queue premades need to be abolished

Can you elaborate on which part you’re talking about?

1000% agree. I find it incredibly disheartening they spent any time on this without so much as a nod to PVP… Like Wintergrasp holding people hostage because the timer is so long, or the fact nobody wants to sit in a glaive/demo for 20 minutes pushing the number 1 repeatedly. or that hangar is by far the best node to take, or some healing classes can still heal glaives while others’ not so much…

EDIT: or how about the Siege Engine in IoC moves faster for one of the factions than the other? like wut??

Maybe I misread but you stated that you all don’t queue at the same time, at least that is how I read it.

oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. we most definitely do

“IF” we go cross faction, thats exactly whats going to happen…all the friendly communities are just going to pile into one discord and que simultaneously, and the folks who pop will sort themselves out into different side channels. You know what you’ll have then?

Premades.

Mixed premades, but still premades.

The pugs will continue to be under geared, unorganized and refuse to listen to calls.

The forum complaining will continue.

The circle of life will go on.

3 Likes

But premades in the same game, on both sides. I’m fine with that.

3 Likes

Only cause people are always ninja peeing… :stuck_out_tongue: We used to do anchors and all that. Very time consuming. BG Commander is a welcome change to all that.

1 Like

That dude does have guts. I’ve seen him run face first into Alliance onslaughts when other Horde just avoid.

1 Like

Yup, there were some guilds on both factions that used to do this. Sometimes only 3-4 players. It worked best when it was otherwise a pugs vs. pugs match.

Or people like me who have a really bad habit of taking portals…

Death is temporary :laughing:

Indeed. Even WoW accounts are temporary apparently.:wink:

See you again in the future if I start queuing epics again. :slight_smile:

Not even a little bit sorry about ruining epic bgs for pugs?

Yeah, it might be “a few” fully geared players in a premade raid. Like 10+ fully geared players. Or 20+ fully geared players. Or 30+ fully geared players.

All more than what’s allowed in random bgs — 5.

During prime time, pugs frequently join games against premade raids (or half their team is missing because a premade raid decided to drop their queue pops). Putting aside how unfair it is, it’s not a fun experience. Fewer pugs are queuing up. Fewer games are starting up. The remaining pugs run into premade raids even more frequently. The situation is just getting worse and worse.

2 Likes

It’s a a self destructive cycle, they feed from the same pool as their members. Eventually the pugs will stop queuing and that’ll be the end.

1 Like

Remove faction barriers to BGs and put players on random teams, either keep the 5man party on the same team or force them onto separate teams regardless of if they queued together or not.

Premades need to stop, the health of the game’s unrated scene is at actual rock bottom because there are premades at literally all hours of the day on both NA and EU at this point because it’s gotten that wildly out of control.

If premade players are as capable as they like to claim they are, surely they can win regardless of the rest of their discord call being put onto separate teams, right?

11 Likes

Hihi Karie it’s great to see you! BG/Epic aside, how is Classic Ashran nowadays? I don’t often see Premades in Classic Ashran (at least until I stopped WoW), just keen to know how it is affected by Premades now? Does the game’s persisting nature make Premade’s existence easier and beneficial for Pugs (by allowing Premades to help their own sides of the same instance, assuming no dodging)?

Why are items removed from your bags upon exit of the bg?

1 Like

Why do they show up in my mailbox if I already have books I have used?

I loved this comment. So true.

What are the odds? A thread titled “sync queue premades need to be abolished” and you somehow ended up in the discussion. Your narcissism knows no bounds, but it was predictable you went straight for the thread with the title bemoaning the very thing you do. So I’ll ask as I always do, what are you doing here?

2 Likes

I’m saying using Ashran items in Ashran is working as intended. Why do you think always think you can bully people out of threads by arguing until your face falls off?