Sync queue premades need to be abolished

A solo Que button for BGs, thats all we need, in a group? Guess what? you cant click it.
Every1 that hits that button gets put into the same basket for groups. Hit the normal button because you are in a group, and you and your buddies get put into a different basket along with every1 else thats in any kind of group.

Also only start BGs when multiple can start at once, that way the groups trying to coordinate Que syncs in the soloQ (you know those losers will), they will get randomly put into different instances.

I would not mind 15-20 min waits to guarantee no premades.

citation needed

Do you want a video? LOL there is one. Monk was video recorded.

we should throw out one of the best qsync fixes because 1 boomer allegedly is faction pride weirdo got it

Not sure why you’re always angry on forums. You need a hug?

1 Like

i think u need to read a book on emotions

1 Like

Either anger or insults. Right on track.

I’m fine by the way. How was your day?

2 swings, 2 misses, unlucky

I see someone is not self-aware. Noted.

1 Like

no im elise

cross faction is the answer . the only people against this issue are worried they wont be carried anymore by premade groups . People sabotaging groups happens on the daily anyway with pugs not playing objectives as it is it would literally be no different . So trying to say it would get worse is wrong .

i lit cant wait for merc mode to be gone and for cross faction to be a thing . IF they never do cross faction then they need to still step up the deserter buff penalties to account wide group stacking . Get rid of merc mode entirely . It doesnt need to be there you picked your faction for a reason deal with it .

1 Like

i remember seeing a certain monk alt in ashran and a certain community was mercing and that monk died over n over n over n over n over on purpose just so that alli premade that mercd could win . The ends results were soemthing like 1 mil healing for a mw monk and 50 deaths . Its rare when stuff like this happens but its like its an epic bg do you really need to sabotage your team?

One player. I get that there will be players out there that waste their time doing this, but overall I think it is very minimal.

2 Likes

If you think it’s just one player causing issues, you might not have played Horde enough. It’s not an isolated incident. What’s amusing is that players who attempt to sabotage think they’re disrupting Horde premade syncs, when in reality, they’re often just interfering with Horde PUGs.

On the flip side, when the Alliance loses, there’s a tendency to assume they were up against a premade sync, rather than simply acknowledging they were outplayed by PUGS.

1 Like

I’ve played horde enough to know when it’s a premade and whens it’s pugs . Like I said instances like that are very rare .

2 Likes

What exact times are Hordes running premade sync?

1 Like

I’m more concerned that 20 of them on my team and 20 on the enemy team is way worse than 40 on the enemy team. I understand they can achieve some similar results through merc’ing but that also could be an indication of low population. We need a less manipulable system than FIFO to really fix the problem, though those discussions can get complicated quickly when discussing details.

2 Likes

8-11ish EST.

2 Likes

:point_up_2:This is the only time that Hordes form syncs.

Anytime out side that time frame, allies are just imagining they’re running against syncers.

1 Like

That’s usually when I play. I look for the raid leaders in uneven matches to confirm whether it was chance or cheat. Sometimes it’s obvious when the other team is all MW and boomies.