Sync queue premades need to be abolished

no it would not , infact it would cure the premade problem entirely. Someones never played swtor pvp . Swtor does xfaction and it works just fine . Infact i saw less premades.

Well said.

Ye Olde Blizzard adjusted racial powers to affect population distribution, it was a worse system as people felt they needed to change factions to chase them. If they can use cross faction to support larger queue sizes with strict premade vs premade restrictions it would allow the creation of single faction teams and would be more faction specific than merc mode where you have no choice.

So if you support factions, you should support cross faction BGs.

1 Like

Imagine wanting to play a couple epic bgs after a hard day at work only to join auto losses because some neckbeard can’t play within the tos. I’ve completely quit playing epics because of the “communities” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again A GROUP OF FIVE IS FRIENDS, COORDINATED GROUPS OF COMMUNITIES IS A ROFLSTOMP.

14 Likes

imagine thinking you’re owed anything because you clicked the join bg button.

Imagine the player base dyeing in the mode you enjoy exploiting.

12 Likes

oh no. losing entitled players who want rewards without pvp.
oh the humanity.

Nah , no one asked for free :poop:. Just stating why epics suck. Have fun in your echo chamber bruh!!

10 Likes

This is why BlizZard is not going to do cross faction for BGs.

BlizZArd doesn’t want win trading possibilities.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

1 Like

They need to fix the exploit if they want to resolve the issue. Cross faction is more to even out teams and healers, maybe more if they can use something like a ratings.

True but BlizZard is afraid of simple fixes.

:surfing_woman: :man_surfing:

2 Likes

It’s a bigger issue than just sync premades that they need to fix, I’m afraid it may be too complex to resolve for real with their current level of investment.

2 Likes

My eyes hate me for having read whatever this is

1 Like

My Warlock just dinged 70 on Sunday, logged on yesterday to get some conquest for first win regular battleground and brawl. Wanted to queue epics for the other extra conquest then just remembered what you just posted, like no thank you don’t want to queue against a 25+ premade.

4 Likes

It isn’t that, I remember Epics being queued to gain honor, conquest, and learn your class/spec better. It was a way to have fun without the “personal” and “true” PvP since the maps are so big and it is 40 v 40. Like I stated earlier wanted to queue an Epic on my Warlock for some extra conquest, but remembered that more than likely I would be pitted against one of these communities, nah no thanks.

2 Likes

I’m ALL ABOUT grouping with some friends and spamming ebgs or randos, but Que syncing is for people who want an advantage over others or have decided to join the dark side because “if you can’t beat em join em” mentality.

6 Likes

Beautifully said and shockingly accurate :rofl:

6 Likes

And we don’t even have to imagine it since this is the reality of current ebgs.

2 Likes

do either of you have gliders in your bags right now?

Ludo why are you hiding on an alt now