Sync queue premades need to be abolished

Nah I’ll still be here playing while you’re wasting your time crying.

Have fun with your dead game mode then bud haha

1 Like

its not though, the point is that power and authority can be corrupted and the rules used against you. so its important to examine each rule and determine if its moral and has value to follow, if not, you should just ignore it. and people already do this, remember those books that used to list all the old dumb laws still on the books such as you can’t drive a black car on sunday or you can’t have clear tail lights, nobody cares if you drive a black mid 2000s lexus on sunday in denver.

the main point though is that someone who believes that you should follow every rule to the letter with no exceptions is wrong, both morally and ethically. you as an individual need to use your brain to determine which rules to follow and which to ignore. just following the rules is lazy and lets others control your actions of which you will still be responsible and judged for.

Nothing being automated using third party software . Ppl manually sync queues

Yet there are no rules against multiple ppl queuing at the same time

And? it’s still breaking the rules.

which rule?

This is a video game bud… not real life. This is a completely delusional take.

Again READ this lol

said by the person who calls anyone who doesn’t agree with them a narcissist.

sync queueing isn’t cheating because it isn’t breaking any rules.

Incorrect there are lots of people i don’t agree with that i don’t call narcissists lol

It is read the TOS

then you are just being ableist.

i did, and nothing we are doing is unfair. diminishing the game experience is too vague and subjective to enforce.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

You clearly did not but then again you are a narcissist, so this delusion take is not surprising

you aren’t actually responding to the argument, so i’ll take that as a win.

I actually am but your argument has run out, so you are now trying to run.

let me help you out, we aren’t doing anything unfair.

Incorrect, read the TOS

anyone and everyone has free access to sync, knowledge of how to do so does not even need to be shared as it will be learned naturally if you play enough and meet enough people, you can just observe how the queue system works.

anyone and everyone have free access to cheats.