Sync queue premades need to be abolished

People like you and your ilk are whats wrong with this game imo.

4 Likes

The thing is, it wont. Your queue will probably remain the same but the premades queues will sky rocket because very few want to fight premades as solo or even as another premade.

I’ve been in a premade and watched another 5 man premade afk out of the BG because they ended up getting Clapped and gy stomped.

These losers want to roflstomp pugs and nothing more, they dont want a challenge they just want to steamroll win to make their insignificant lives feel better.

I’ll die on that hill

5 Likes

yeah i remember one time in ashran a few months ago we had a premade vs premade match, and then once the gates opened like 20 hordies left the bg

literally they are spineless worms

2 Likes

Oh, they know they only do it for the unfair advantage they just have to deny it because if they admit that then they can’t lie anymore and say it’s not cheating.

3 Likes

Their precious egos probably couldn’t handle admitting it either.

I sent one of the leaders to the GY over and over when he came at me 1v1… eventually he got the hint he had 0 chance against me 1v1 and had to grab his pocket healer and dps to come after me.

Just cowards imo

2 Likes

That’s the only thing premade raiders care about.

Whatever measures Blizzard takes (if any), premade communities will eventually find ways around them. If necessary, they’ll sync queue 40+ solo players. They’ll send in scouts from each party to see which team they’re on. Etc.

1 Like

You have to admit it is getting WAY out of hand. Queued one on this toon and was instantly targeted by the whole pre-made, no amount of skill can combat 30+ people on discord targeting you at the same time, it needs to stop.

2 Likes

The ones who are class/comp stacking yeah. There’s only one of those in existence and they’re toxic enough where everyone avoids them. Most of the premades I’ve fought are partials and they’re beatable if the rest of your team listens. I don’t think I’ve seen a 30+ man premade on either side in at least a month outside of that one egregious community.

1 Like

Nah, you have solo blitz for complete solo play. GG

Actually you can duo queue and abuse queue sync there too because of it

2 Likes

Then do solo Shuffle. Point is you got plenty of rated solo game.modes to play in a MMO.

1 Like

Every premade community other than one is just taking whoever is available. They are all beatable .

1 Like

That’s not really the point. The point is these people are cheating and ruining the game for everyone else.

3 Likes

They are not cheating at all . They are queuing up in 5 man premades as Blizz intended . If Blizz had a problem with sync queuing, they would have done something about it .

2 Likes

we aren’t talking about 5 man’s… we are talking about the groups that sync entire raids in.

2 Likes

If Blizzard intended 30 people to queue up into a battleground why is there a limit of 5 per group?

4 Likes

I don’t know . But they are not grouping up as a 30 man group anywsy

yes, because you are only allowed a group of 5 to queue but they go around that by sync queueing therefore cheating the system.

3 Likes

Didnt know shamans had a clown spec.

3 Likes

Your opinion that game behavior and real life behavior has no correlation is a half truth, it is affecting people that exist IRL. Many humans dont abide by the rule of law, and commit all manner of atrocities reguardless of actually likely punishments.

On the evil scale, cheating in a video game is quite low. But in my opinion it makes the list. Players are not just cheating the game, they are cheating other players out of content they paid for through running scripts, or exploits. Immoral actions that harm actual human beings. “Just dont queue” might be a solution but it isnt the best option. If every time you tried to drive your car someone slashed your tires I wouldn’t tell you not to drive. I would camp out watching your car to disable the tire slashing Psycho.

2 Likes