Sync queue premades need to be abolished

At this point the only fix is mass bans.

3 Likes

They aren’t going to ban people for using discord to group queue. They literally responded in one of these very threads like 5 years ago saying as much.

oh ya? show it.

also

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties.

3 Likes

Despite my negative view of people who bypass the 5-player premade restriction, I don’t think they should be banned, as it’s Blizzard’s fault for letting it get this bad without intervening.

if alfon isnt banned i dont c the qsink exploitrs but it wuld be nice

Thread was nuked from orbit because people couldn’t behave themselves… like most of the threads here. The fact that nothing has still been done despite all the crying is all of the proof I can provide /shrug.

everything is crying unless you agree with it.

1 Like

I mean I’m not sure what definition you’d be able to use besides crying considering these exact same threads have been infesting this forum and several others since at least WoD. Nothing will be done about premades.

More logical thing would be maybe people are sick and tired of people ruining the game so they can stroke their ego’s. Not everything you don’t agree with is “crying” if anything it would simply be complaining, and a good complaint at that.

1 Like

Spamming threads (sometimes multiple per day) complaining about the same thing over a period of 15 years is the very definition of crying. They’re not going to do anything about premades. Only thing for you to do is vote with your wallet if it affects you that much.

1 Like

Incorrect it’s the very definition of a problem that the majority of the community wants fixed. Please leave your feelings at the door.

3 Likes

LMAO, They do it is called Rated BGs.

1 Like

Interesting how less than 20 whiners on the forums is now a “majority of the community”.

Interesting that everything you don’t agree with is “crying” and “whining”. Honestly bud leave your emotions at the door instead of thinking with them.

• enable cross faction BGs
  • watch them crumble because they are cowards and only participate in unfair games

simple solution

they wont fight each other they only do the 40v0 pugstomp crap.

1 Like

the premade communities arent even that good i mean sometimes htey get rolled by pugs

ruthlessbros premade got CLAPPED by horde pugs last week because he kept telling his team PUSH PUSH PUSH… he was literally pushing his own team to their deaths

they dont win by skill or strategy, they win because they have 40 ppl who press buttons and they fight teams full of AFK players

when they get a fair fight they lose bad

I honestly don’t think cross faction will do anything. Bans need to happen these people need to be afraid of losing there accounts.

1 Like

I seriously wonder if you ever realize the irony of you telling people to “leave their emotions” or “check their emotions” and being such a persistent whiner day in and day out. I’d be willing to wager 1395 of your 1398 posts are all QQing about fighting premades lol. I fought 3 of them tonight and beat one of them as a solo queuer. The one common denominator: I didn’t run to the forums and cry about them.

Don’t bother replying. I’m just going to put you on ignore because it’s like talking to a muppet.

1 Like

I choose not to think with my emotions. So there is no irony whatsoever. You simply lack the maturity to even realize that. It’s the reason you have to attack and try to belittle anyone that doesn’t agree with you. You can’t have an adult conversation. But that’s no surprise honestly. It’s the normal around here specially among the sync queue “community”. Aww of course you will HAHA
Don’t worry you can run and hide it’s ok.

2 Likes

at the very least they could add an " avoid premade option" checkbox that u can check next to the Q

i dont care if it would make my Q times twice as long.

5 Likes