Sync queue premades need to be abolished

its closer to people jaywalking but in groups.

2 Likes

Premade cheaters telling pugs "you’re ruining the game by leaving bgs early… :rofl: :crazy_face:

You can’t even make this stuff up… The sociopathic-narcissism is absolutely real and in full bloom.

5 Likes

Are you still crying about people afking out of BGs?

I probably had to take a dump or something.

My winning % for Epics - 49%, 62%, 55%, 52%.

Pretty normal, and not the percentages of somebody who only looks for ‘‘easy wins.’’ I afk out of every premade, and that’s not going to change.

I afkd once today (premade) and did enough BGs for two Honor Levels (1894.)

2 Likes

Really? You were in an AV with DJL last week. You stayed the whole match and didn’t say boo about it. You seemed to be perfectly OK with winning.

I’m sure you did so begrudgingly, though.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like
  1. Remaining in a game doesn’t imply approval.

2. DJL is fine, in my opinion. DJL doesn’t run 40-man premade, sometimes only 10 player semi-premade, doesn’t stack 13 heals and 25 meta class dps, is not selective towards player gear/experience, and doesn’t spam toys to lag instance server. I even saw DJL in a battleground w/o any healer. If other communities run premade in this manner, premade is not a problem.

2 Likes

i get put on djl once a blue moon, often as one of the only healers and they have 10 people which really isnt all that sweaty. they also only run 3 hours a day at most. in the end, i think alliance has it easy b/c only having to face one premade every so often rather than EVERY GAME seems like heaven tbh. also like to add that horde participation is so low, you really are going to see the same regulars over and over making some of you think it’s a premade: i assure you, most of us are solo queuers. lol.

2 Likes

Decided to queue up an EPIC on my Disc Priest for the extra conquest last night, and oh boy what a mistake that was. Queued into an Ashran and let’s just say our entire 40 man team got wiped in about 11 seconds. These epic pre-made groups are really getting out of control.

2 Likes

The premades look “stacked” but it really doesn’t matter either way… They’re more like carry groups themselves… You’ll see 5 - 7 premader bangers in each group and then around 34 average pudknockers being carried every single time when you look closely at the numbers… Each team has its own Androo, Plmcrazy, Gvz heavy hitters and a couple of agro heals doing 200 million + each in an Ashran and then its like 34 pudknockers that are just queuing with them being carried… The irony of course being that if these Hulk Hogan 'All stars" from the different premade teams just qued together into regular pug teams, they’d still have a 99% win rate with just the 5 of them in coms and potted up but they’d be doing it legal… But then all the 90 -120 premade hanger-on, pudknocker, wanna-be’s would be sad…

1 Like

Conquest has a weekly cap, alot of honor carried over to this season so you could gear pretty quick and syncers are STILL showing up

they don’t do it for gear they do it to troll and inflate their tiny ego lol

3 Likes

No one does that, outside of BSG.

:joy:

These folks will go on psychotic rants about premades and yet have no problem being carried by one.

1 Like

What do you mean by “carried by one”? Interesting. You’re offering me a carry service I never asked for, then suggesting I decline it by taking a 15-min debuff? Who are you?

I solo queue epic battlegrounds only and I win 70% or higher. I don’t need your carry. I have a lot of fun when both teams don’t cheat. Your “carry service” actually ruins my gaming experience. Roflstomping opponents is not of any fun.

7 Likes

^ An exploit carry service that we never asked for and we don’t want.

Plus, we can try to cap graveyards that are being farmed by the premade raid even though there’s a decent chance we’ll be mass reported and removed from the bg. That creates a record of players abusing the report feature and GMs can look into that later.

3 Likes

LOL, calm down. I don’t even premade epics let alone play them very often anymore.

Hard doubt.

I’m Batman.

Cross faction will still have premade groups queuing. The only difference is that you will be getting rolled along with your now cross faction teammate by the same premades. Blizz should just make a solo epic bg queue. As well as the normal one. Let people have the choice. One will eventually fill up and the other will die out.

3 Likes

people can solo sync queue in mass

Nothing wrong with making friends in wow. But how about they pit the premades vs other premades, instead of pitting premades against a random grou p of people.

I don’t know how it is for others, but I for one can’t be bothered with random bgs and random epic bgs simply because 9/10 times it’s a premade. And I play on EU, so 8/10 it’s a Russian premade too. And you don’t win those because those are hardcore.

5 Likes

Yes, that is what a normal queue is. If you get lucky so be it.

These threads will continue regardless but just letting people know that the only thing that will technically limit premades getting multiple groups into the same BG is cross faction queues.

Ruin used to exclusively solo queue people and could still reliably get between 20-30 in the same match most games.

Making epics solo queueable only won’t fix the problem