Sync queue premades need to be abolished

ChatGPT just regurgitated back all the nonsense that you folks complain about…just in a neater, “intelligent sounding” format.

In any case, Brave Sir Owl, you do AFK out when the battle gets tough. Right in the middle of the SR team fight. which only made winning tougher. Do you only stay for the easy wins? No one wants to join your backfill. AFKers like yourself are ruining battlegrounds.

When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled.
Brave, brave Sir Owl.

When are you going to fight Cidi?

Too bad it excluded the very obvious: you can’t play without a premade because…

1 Like

The only part that wasn’t accurate was number 9, because you guys at least don’t try to deny it happening all the time.

So, now I afkd out in the middle of the fight? If somebody afks out in the middle of something which hasn’t been decided yet (If I did) there must have been a personal issue.

Nobody likes Wintergrasp… and since you claim I afkd out before the team fight was decided - and you guys ended up winning - the person who took my spot should be thankful.

I don’t know who ‘‘Cidi’’ is, nor do I care.

Probably some 40 year old rocking 300 Honor Level.

2 Likes

It is a fact that you AFK’d during a WG O yesterday. If there was a personal issue, what was it? I don’t believe that you don’t remember.

wut does dis half to do wit ppl exploiting around teh party cap to bring they’re raid grups into ebgs for ez lopsided wins?

1 Like

I take it it hasn’t changed much since my break bahahah

4 Likes

Bro, I just completed a Wintergrasp where I went 17-0.

You want a screen shot as proof that I don’t fear the worst BG in the game?

Nobody cares if I afkd out of a BG. It would have been the same result I just got a few minutes ago… me beating on people with 400 Honor Level.

1 Like

I Afk out of BGs all the time and there is nothing you can do about it.

But despite that nothing we do will be as bad for pvp as the Epic Sync communities…

After all, us AFKrs are only “playing within the game rules”… Blizzard isnt doing anything about it so its perfectly fine to do. /s

I will AFK out and log onto another character and sign up again in any game I don’t want to be in which is a lot more prevalent when there are Premades vs Pugs.

My entertainment and enjoyment is more important to me than you.

7 Likes

Quick with the AFK now as soon as I see any name I recognize from a premade, I’m out. Not dealing with this for a whole season, let alone at the start. And already had to to do it 2x since the servers have been back up

If this keeps up, really no reason for my to continue to queue for EBG let alone renew a subscription when blizzard has so far not shown any indication they’re going to enforce the rules

10 Likes

Premades can be defeated in WG, Ashran and IOC by pugs.

AV is too tough with how the map is designed and the CC changes.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

And there you have it. I’m not interested in telling you how to play. I’m presenting the same argument as those who constantly whine about premaders “ruining” BGs. No one here is innocent.

Show of hands, how many people enjoy getting in someone else’s loss in a backfill? No one?

We’re all hypocrites on this issue. I AFK myself at times, but generally only if I join someone’s backfill. I don’t like it, but why should I play someone else’s loss? It especially bad for Wintergrasp, where you can’t even build vehicles yet. No one wants to be in them.

You know one way to lessen the chance of getting in a backfill? Que syncing. So by AFKing, you’re increasing people’s desire to do so. And the cycle continues.

3 Likes

Only it’s not even remotely the same.

/Afk is a feature built into the game and the player is penalized for doing so. Does it stink being a backfiller, yes, no doubt about it, but the back fuller is free to afk as well

Where as queue syncers have to legitimately cheat and exploit the game design in order to get an advantage at the expense of 40 other players. Queue syncers and their bootlickers have no moral high ground when it comes to admonishing pugs for how they choose to no longer serve as honor and conquest points for the syncers progression

7 Likes

I only started AFKn out of BGs because I was consistently playing against Premades and Epic Premades when I was queueing as a Solo Queuer.

Dont think you have the “aha I proved it” point. The cycle is merely complete, I afk against premades.

3 Likes

I do not look down on people that afk out of premades.

I think it is healthy for the game.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

That’s fine. PUGs can and do win such games all the time, but do what you want. Some here claim epic communities only want the easy win. I do not speak for everyone of course, but the one’s I know in such communities do not AFK upon losing the initial team fights. They stay, win or lose until the end for the most part. In Owl’s case yesterday, however, there were no queue syncers present. He’s been evasive about his reasons for bouncing in the midst of a close SR fight, leaving me to speculate: if it looks like it might be a loss, he’ll simply switch to an alt in pursuit of an easy win. Because the only thing he seems to care about is his ability to boast about his oh-so-important honor level.

1 Like

Well, that’s about the weakest attempt at a “gotcha moment” as I’ve ever seen. Anything to say about the actual issue at hand?? By the weak logic given by premaders, a mass AFK exodus is just a feature within the game, it’s not being abused if Blizzard doesn’t enforce it so why are you crying??

I know why you’re crying. Because you’re yet another sync-queue-abuser that has come to the forums with disingenuous intentions and even less logic and we all see right through it, and I think you know that. But go on defending the indefensible.

I’ve seen clown premaders advocate for account wide bans for people AFKing out of their premades. Think about that. You people are so out of touch that not only does the average solo player have to endure your toxicity, but they have to be punished if they choose not to accept it. You’re all pathetic. Shoutout Inemia for that trash idea.

7 Likes

So ? He could be dealing with a IRL issue, Ive thought Ive had enough time before work to get a game in and realised mid fight/run to team fight I in fact dont. So I leave.

Not everyone that plays this game has a life that ultimately revolves around it for 8 hours of a day.

I know of Community Leaders who AFK out of random BGs after they lose the team fight and have seen it first hand (ironically the leader of the most hated by other communities).

The new straw man for the “afkers” is looking for the “easy win” when all it be is looking for a fair fight at least on my end.

If im in a premade and we are losing I’ll stick it out. But if im solo facing a premade and were losing nah I have other alts I can play where I can try for a fair and fun game.

1 Like

There is no way that premade players just got compared to serial killers. :rofl: