Sync queue premades need to be abolished

Why sugar coat it? Call it what it is. Cheating/exploiting

4 Likes

You can use any example of a bad person thinking the same way.

A person who drinks while intoxicated - thinks its fine, because the police didn’t stop them.

Just because there’s difference levels of bad behavior - the thought process of bad people is usually similar. ‘‘Its okay to exploit, because Blizzard isn’t stopping us.’’

That’s a quote from one of them… and that’s probably the same thought process most of them have. It’s flawed. That’s how bad people think.

They ARE bad people… in game, and more than likely - irl.

Yeah, serial killers, apparently.

I gotta give you credit. Your hot takes are the hottest.

I used the serial killing example, because I knew one of more people would respond ‘‘LOL SERIAL KILLERS.’’ That’s how a bad person tries to distract the rest of you from thinking their bad behavior is really bad - by trying to minimize their own bad behavior. Bad behavior is still bad.

Paindevice is right - these are bad people… and I wouldn’t recommend adding them to your Bnet, or communicating with them in any way.

Right… The entire argument is beyond insane. Its like… “Well, yea I have bodies buried all over my backyard and I rob banks and am a part time hitman for the mob, but my neighbors, friends and family all don’t know about that, so that still makes me a “good person!” You know, cause I keep the truth hidden from them so I’m good because I’ve led them to believe I’m good.”

It’s like no dude, you’re definitely not good.

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

u guys all need jesus

3 Likes

Just when you thought the hot takes couldn’t get any hotter…

Maybe you should quit while you’re ahead.

You guys ever notice how it’s always the lower Honor Level players who seem to behave the worst? It’s because they’re less likely to accomplish something in game (or irl.)

So, they take it out on the rest of us.

This guy is 440 Honor Level (really low) and has spent the last half hour trying to rationalize the premade communities behavior by minimizing it.

Let me just leave you folks with one last piece of knowledge… The best people at rationalizing their behavior - is bad people. They are, hands down, the best at it.

Peace (time to get 1890 Honor Level.)

1 Like

Dude’s a hacker too. A priest with water walk, conjure refreshments AND self res?

I asked chatgpt for a list of reasons why they do this.

1. Maintain a Positive Image:
    Sync queue players often want to avoid being seen as exploiting the system or causing unfair play. By downplaying the effect, they can maintain a more favorable reputation within the community.
  2. Avoid Blame or Consequences:
    By minimizing the impact, sync queue players attempt to avoid blame or disciplinary action from game developers or community moderators. If the effect is perceived as minimal, there’s less reason to pursue changes to gameplay or penalties for abuse.
  3. Deflect Criticism:
    Downplaying the impact helps deflect criticism from other players who may feel that sync queueing creates an uneven playing field. It allows sync queue players to maintain the perception that their actions are not harmful.
  4. Justify Their Actions:
    When sync queue players downplay the effect, they’re often seeking to justify their behavior by suggesting that it’s not significantly affecting the game. This can help alleviate their own sense of guilt or responsibility.
  5. Claim It’s Within the Rules:
    By downplaying the impact, sync queue players may argue that their behavior doesn’t violate any explicit game rules. This reasoning helps them rationalize their approach as legitimate gameplay.
  6. Emphasize Teamwork and Community:
    Sync queue players might emphasize the benefits of teamwork and playing with friends, suggesting that any advantage gained is outweighed by the social and cooperative aspects. This narrative allows them to frame their behavior as more positive and inclusive.
  7. Minimize Perceived Impact on Game Outcomes:
    Sync queue players might argue that the game’s inherent randomness or variability means their actions don’t have a significant impact on the final outcome. This argument can help shift focus away from their specific actions and towards broader game dynamics.
  8. Attribute Success to Skill:
    They might claim that their success is due to superior skill, coordination, or strategy, not merely because of sync queueing. By highlighting these elements, they aim to downplay the influence of their tactics on match outcomes.
  9. Insist It Doesn’t Happen Often:
    By suggesting that sync queueing is rare or infrequent, they attempt to minimize the perceived disruption it causes. This perspective seeks to portray it as an isolated or occasional occurrence.
  10. Appeal to Game Flexibility:
    Sync queue players may argue that World of Warcraft allows for various playstyles, suggesting that their method is just one of many. By presenting it as an accepted approach within the game’s flexible structure, they downplay its impact on other players.

Seems pretty spot on to me. lol

10 Likes

What about bread?

doesnt he summon bread and wine

but is it better than freshly baked?

:thinking: if only anyone’s ever baked bread

walk softly and carry a mage table! no need for jeebus! thats crazy talk

1 Like

Psycho Killer
Qu’est-ce que c’est?
Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa

If only.

1 Like

Didn’t you get a lengthy vacation from Twitter for spamming racist tweets at the developers?

1 Like

Typical deflection tactic.

I have never sent anyone a racist tweet - because, I’m not a racist.

My Warcraft account is also spotless - which is why I’ve been in just about every alpha.

It’s hilarious that even ChatGPT can spot the issues.

1 Like