Sync queue premades need to be abolished

that’s funny b/c last night, RR and BSG teamed up to farm pugs together.

how cute!

They kinda have to, They spend 40 minute in queue for each battleground. It’s already not fun to win all the time with almost no effort, but playing 1 BG per hour would be even less fun. (Solo Q can play 3 BG’s per hour)

So they have to make them last.

You must mean the horde premades. Longest que for ally is 20 min during the day. Ques are just fine at night around 7-8 min. Toodles!

I’m referring to time it might take to get a full sync together, not the solo-q time.

3 Likes

Isn’t it funny how that always works out in gaming? It starts out eluding - “We’re going to start a premade group of our own to fight back against the horrible premades and stick it to em’!!!” - then, in a few weeks/months, they end up all queuing together rolling alts & pugs and destroying the game in tandem with the very premades they sought to “stick it too”.

1 Like

Feel like I had my first experience with a premade spy.

Faced this premade numerous times in Ashran, and they always go to ROC, always. We decided we’d let them go for ROC while we hit their mage, this premade coincidently runs right into us in the middle of the map.

The spying and cheating is so rampant now its absolutely laughable… the game is unplayable… Last night while facing a premade, we had a mage on our team that threw up an icewall right at the base of the ROC stairs blocking us while their team was grabbing the AA. “OOOops!” Yea right… Then same mage cheater/clown is throwing up ice walls while we’re in team fights at the worst… possible… most critical moments… like right after popping bloodlust. “Oops! Sorry.” Yea right… Pathetic…

3 Likes

Really just soured my desire to play tonight.

I already hate dealing with queue syncers, so now I have to worry about a mole on our team torpedoing our efforts to not just be honor fodder and actually try to snag a win.

FYI, this was an Auggy premade.

Unfortunately, the sync queue problem is something blizzard themselves need to take care of and they need to punish HARD if they expect it to work. The people that do it always come on these and attack and deflect.

2 Likes

“Auggy premade.”

how am i supposed to crusade against syncs when my crusaders dont even know what planet they’re on

Well, in Ashran the first fight is done at ROC to claim the artifact fragments. Basically whoever wins ROC gets the goodies.

Then for the mid road block,you signaled that you were skipping ROC and headed to a possible backdoor zerg. This will make the enemy team to retreat from ROC and defend their base.

It’s just how Ashran is played.

4 Likes

Only that’s not what happened.

Every time I’ve faced off against this premade in Ashran, they go ROC and we approach one another from the opposite hills, clashing at that uncapped GY/path up into ROC

They didn’t come from ROC, they went straight from their base to the crossroads flag.

2 Likes

It is a good strategy to have the team go mid-first in Ashran. And only pause there long enough to group up, then head to Roc. It often makes for an easy win, especially when the other team gets confused. Some start killing Ogres. Some go back to base thinking back door. Splitting up the enemy team is always a good idea.

2 Likes

Battleground Commander directly violate Blizzard Entertainment’s UI AddOn development policy #3 and #7. Including but not limited to. “Matchmaking: Host, provide or develop matchmaking services for the Game(s),” This add-on directly enables the circumvention of established matchmaking limitations in World of Warcraft PvP Battlegrounds and directly harms and impacts the experience of players in the game.

8 Likes

they simply need to start the bans for these people nothing will change if they do not. Even this “cross faction” bull isn’t going to help. As much as they deny it the sync queue people even try to sync in solo shuffle.

10 Likes

I had my first thought of that the other day…

3 guys from Tich in the solo shuffle at 1800-2000 rating the other day. Played really well against me, and dogwater when I was on their team.

But then realised its the 1800-2000 and 95% of the Epic Syncers are hardstuck 0-1500 so I ended the match with 4-2.

2 Likes

i will be back to epics soon im just enjoying my overwatch atm dodododdodo :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

And you are absolutely wrong about it. Just a correction. How can you even know? You don’t belong to any communities right?

1 Like

I know enough from past experience. :wink:

4 Likes