Sync queue premades need to be abolished

Yep. Cross faction would only be one part of the changes that are needed. They’d still need group matching, deserter for groups that don’t take the queue, consistent functional matchmaking (e.g. equal number of healers and tanks), and BGs starting only when both sides are full.

Reliable tuning/adjustment of the BGs would be nice too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

not rlly, premades rely on their filler members who are there for the promised “benefits”
With cross faction alone that security is gone and those people leave, which cripples most premades (after a “cope” period I think the syncs would all disband tbh)
Account wide deserter with an actual timer, plus deserter for dodges would be the nail in the coffin (which should happen regardless of the premade state just for the health of the game)

No need to reinvent the wheel, just bang bang

1 Like

This man gets it. Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is, after all, the definition of insanity.

2 Likes

next person to do the far cry 3 quote (or wherever it got stolen from) is banned from my laser tag party

Do we have to countdown from 5 to get an invite?

it literly is not

Good luck trying to get anyone to listen.

But you’re right - that’s not the definition of insanity… the myth is that was Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity - and even that’s false. Albert Einstein wouldn’t say something that ignorant.

He’s one of the few people, that if he played Warcraft - he’d have a higher Honor Level than me.

1 Like

9/10 Got to give you props you had me going for awhile there.

2 Likes

Just an FYI

War Within alpha launched. They had dev. Q&As.

They discussed delves and how they would be cross faction.

We now have cross faction raids, dungeons, guilds, and delves.

New BG was discussed. Zero mention about cross faction BGs.

If they mentioned it wth the new delves, why not the BGs too? I’ll tell you why…

It ain’t happening.

que sad trombone music.

1 Like

cope

Uh ya, if blizz hasn’t mentioned anything about cross faction bgs. sadly wont be happening, but we can keep the dream alive tho

be the change you want to see, disband RR

Disband bsg first and ill think about it…JK NOT

How do you propose I do this

I’ve got my notepad ready

SDS

IDK and i dont care. RR isn’t going anywhere. we’re even expanding into PVE next season

Don’t act like you care about the health of the game then, you’re a joke outside of your echo chamber.

Nobody asked but it makes sense since you can pve while the deserter debuff is active

1 Like

Believe it or not, I support cross faction bgs. it would make the game more fair when it comes to EPICS. instead of choosing sides and joining these communities just to get a win in.

You have the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is, stop sync queuing and fire up wargames.

prekicking awful DJL excuses

1 Like

How many times do we have to reiterate that wargames take a lot of planning?

1 Like

oof! better luck next time!

What planning, you guys form your raids within 30 minutes of each other, and when your raids are formed you WG rather than pollute epics, its that simple
At no point have you guys actually been in a situation after raids are formed where you could not actually WG =)