Sylvanus gets Xal'atath

I mean yeah but yeah with it being morally black, just going to seem justified no matter how sanctioned it is by the alliance.

She should have stayed in the shadows, the character that is their always keeping the Horde from ever being too friendly and nice. Instead they threw her to the front of the story and worse yet have begun repeating a very similar storyline to that of Garrosh and have borderline acknowledge this.

2 Likes

News flash she had it. been learning all secrets for a long time. how come you think some forsaken are so powerful? Look at al, the stuff it has done for past owners. then ask how he survived and get answer.

I thought Jaina Proudmoore might do something crazy and bloodthirsty but it seems like they took her away from crazy stupid into calculating general.

No, the Horde just need to stop being stupid evil. Don’t drag us down to your level. We refuse the stupid evil stuff. When they gave us death squads to kill the Vulpera for no reason, we complained. The Alliance aren’t stupid evil because the Alliance players don’t put up with being stupid evil. The Horde players do. No one is keeping you on the path but you. Your argument of “the Alliance need to be as dumb as the Horde” is just bad. This writing doesn’t make any sense, no matter which side does it. Making the Alliance do it won’t suddenly make it better. Maybe if the Horde actually quit playing the faction of stupid evil when Blizz pulled this stuff, they’d stop.

1 Like

20 bucks says for the final fight she has enough Naga souls in it that she uses it to steal the thunder from us Heroes, pull a Thrall, and take all the dang glory.

1 Like

LOL
imagine sylvanas pointing the dagger at n’zoth as he flies around wrymrest temple and shoots him out of the sky.

1 Like

Y… y’all are keeping close eyes on those swords right?

Right?

Wait, I’m a Fury Warrior.

goes to Warswords

“In truth, it is her power that makes these weapons truly magnificent. Her power, laced with her hatred, crashes endlessly against Odyn’s spirit. The tension between those energies will forever permeate these blades…”"

… uh-oh…

Pretty sure blizzard writing staff is.

They don’t care what we say on the forums, doesn’t matter how people Role Play here.

It would if the goal of this game is to keep a constant perpetuating war between the Horde and the Alliance. If both sides never do anything bad to cause outrage to the other faction than it would be hard to keep the pointless war going. They still see Horde versus Alliance as the central theme to this game so it has to be that way.

They care about active players. Don’t like being stupid evil? Quit WoW or play Alliance. If enough Horde did that, this crap would stop.

There is no way for that war to be perpetuated and make sense. Stories either grow and evolve, or people quit. Blizzard may be a master of retreading old ground, but you can’t do it forever.

Making the Alliance stupid evil wont help. It will just drove away the Alliance players left, who are ones who actually like playing honorable characters. The people who like being genocidal sociopaths are already playing Horde.

There are plenty of ways to have the war exist, and make it logical. But not indefinitely, and it is too stupid for WoW now. This story has been played out. It needs to be abandoned.

2 Likes

Dread her, run from her, destiny still arrives. One Queen to rule them all, One Queen to find them, One Queen to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.

Victory for Sylvanas

Long may she reign!!!

2 Likes

Yes I played a Draenei Shaman back then, because the Horde story with inner conflict sucked.

1 Like

You are Orc-kind, turning your back on your race. For what? A queen that cares nothing but for herself.

2 Likes

““Honor means nothing to a corpse. You have the luxury of underestimating death, but it is something with which I am intimately familiar. Maybe you don’t care if your people die so long as it is honorable, but to me, this Horde is worth saving. Anyone who disagrees does not deserve to stand among us.””
Sylvanas Windrunner

The Dark Lady is my kind. When she pulls me from her quiver, and nocks me in her bow… may her aim be swift and true.

Victory for Sylvanas

Long may she reign!!!

1 Like

the weapon which was so easily broken it must have been made in china?

I dont think greymane would have chilled that long, he did open up on her in stormheim. This was before horde attacked any ally, excluding our character actions

1 Like

Explain to me then, orc, how is she trying to save the Horde?

1 Like

Nah Xalatath is in my priest’s bag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

it is ten times better than this rehashed and worse version

you are not a arrow but a meatshield, she will sacrifice everything for her alone, not for the horde or the people.

Its ok if you want to be a puppet, but thinking this is the right thing its hilarious

Blizzard: Oh no this time areound its TOTALLY not going to be another garrosh story, nope, not at all.

Also Blizzard: So we are going to have the leader of the horde go crazy and then have a civil war during an actual war and then the other faction for some reason instead of just letting them kill each other decided to help out in the civil war.

2 Likes

Nah she just ran out of Mana. I’m sure she’ll recover and go physco again. The alliance will praise her for it and look all righteous.

Hell I’d let her flood undercity if she wanted.

2 Likes