Sylvanus gets Xal'atath

Great now she gets a super weapon.

And while others want to stop the Old God she just cares about killing people.

Alliance, please help the Horde get rid of this crybaby-emo-not-caring about the horde-wannabe warchief.

32 Likes

Weird how she calls xal a torch to light the way, where have we heard this before

24 Likes

So you gonna help us kill her?

1 Like

You do know that Xal’atath is not in the dagger anymore, right?

8 Likes

I would kill her for less of a reason.

9 Likes

Yeah, that’s hot.

4 Likes

Sylvanas has a voice line about being disappointed that the dagger is dormant but hopes to awaken it

1 Like

I dunno, it’s more entertaining watching her…

Spoilers

Imprison Baine; who knows there’s going to be a political trap, and instead of going into the meeting, declaring Sylvanas nothing more than the Lich King reincarnated thanks to Her actions at Lordaeron and the proof of her stealing the free will of recently raised forsaken, and then demanding Mak’gora. Instead he meekly allows himself to be imprisoned. Cairne is rolling in his grave.

5 Likes

Hey look another Orc for my list. Why don’t you join the rest of the betrayers and be a good Alliance lap dog.

26 Likes

You probably rebelled against Garrosh. So I don’t want to hey about betrayal.

13 Likes

Sure, I’ll kill her, but I’m also going for that dirty orc Saurfang :stuck_out_tongue:

Sylvarthas wouldn’t be complete without a powerful magical weapon.

2 Likes

It’s a prison. Wonder if she tries something with N’Zoth.

3 Likes

I think we need to get rid of the crybaby horde players who don’t think the horde should be strong. The whole game was built on horde vs. alliance. We can have a strong warmongering leader without it being “bad.”

Personally I’m tired with people hating on strong leaders. Garrosh was amazing until the very end where they wrote him off as a crazy tentacle monster. Sure he was rough, but so is the horde.

If people don’t want a strong faction leader, they need to transfer back to the alliance.

27 Likes

For the dark lady!!!

15 Likes

Datamined voice lines sound like we actually do work for N’zoth. It’s a bit wonky.

2 Likes

That dagger she has is probably going to be used to seal away an old god. The Alliance that you’re asking to “help” the Horde, are being corrupted by old gods.

The Horde are the good guys, you might not like it, but we are.

9 Likes

I was actually imprisoned by Maiev during that time.

But in all due respect, Garrosh was a good leader too bad he had to go crazy and eliminate the other Horde races rather than destroy the Alliance.

3 Likes

Be glad she didn’t get Frostmourne :wink:

1 Like

Sweet so what was teased at Blizzcon is finally happening.