Sylvanas Won, Night Elves Lost (Amirdrassil Is A Dud)

If Blizzard was bringing back the Horde every 0.5 patch and shown/told us how the Horde in this expansion tried to enslaved this town, burn that orphanage, blighted this village and kidnapped those civilians to murder later. But a good horde guy named Baine or Thrall fixed it to show how great the Horde can be.

You can bet your butt there would be constant complain from Horde Players about wtf they were seeing.

This is what Blizzard does to the Night Elves, instead of dehumanizing people like they are less than capable try to analyze why this is a recurring theme.
I assure you these people watch, play and read other things. This isn’t a medical condition or something you were born with.

3 Likes

Come on how can you say that’s not true?
Ashenvale by the very lore Blizzard made says there’s Horde presence in possession of several parts.
We know Darkshore got blighted and destroyed
Winterspring main town and questing area is Everlook, you know, a Goblin Town.

And about Ysera, tell me why we need to trade Malfurion for her? what did she do so important that our leader had so sacrifice himself until she came back to Ardenweald? We all got sad and emotional when she died but then we were relieved to see her again in the Shadowlands but beyond that we were fine having Malfurion around.

Now with your suggestion about relocating refugees I would be really helpful to show insteand of telling us if they would add a couple NE houses scattered across all their zones. That would in fact give people the idea of an actual renewal and rebuilding of their lands.

2 Likes

Lets wait until midnight to see what they do. But I dont expect much

He doesn’t care about the night elves or that it is potentially a new place they might live around, he’s not going there to attack the night elves and people aren’t going there to defend the night elves, this is about the dream and the aspects. Amirdrassil is just something he can use to destroy the dream so he can set fire to all of azeroth. In your mind he’s just there to attack the night elves and just want to burn down their home that isn’t their home because this patch “Fyrakk just can’t stop talking about the night elves and the tree that they could live around in the future maybe!” which is stupid.

That’s not true.

2 Likes

Nah, he just happens to be burning the tree that only got planted cause the night elves needed a new home, in the dimension with heavy cultural significance to the night elves, fighting along long time allies of the nelves such as the wild gods and yes the dragons. Damn other then that idk how this could be a nelf patch

2 Likes

But its NOT ENOUGH!!! you dont understand they need more, they need a massive city. Bigger then anyone else, and every single lore hero has to lay every single brike and beam for it to even be close to enough, oh and it needs to be the major faction city for the alliance, and the horde will have their own dristrict outside the walls so they can marvel at how great it is, but not enter.

And even then thats not enough.

1 Like

HELL YEAH! WE WON!

Oh wait that’s right this is a video game where poor narrative isn’t helpful for anyone. Seriously I am glad the Forsaken reclaimed Lordaeron and I like the idea of a reclamation of Gilneas but we’ll see how it’s executed.

But the Kaldorei catching narrative Ls just annoys me. I’m not much of a Kaldorei fan but I like them as part of the narrative. Teldrassil was coom and genuinely rolling a Nelf and not being sure what this new world tree was only to figure out I WAS ON IT THE WHOLE TIME is legitimately one of my favorite early Vanilla memories.

And as I’ve said, all story notes on Azeroth proper are functionally meaningless until we see a proper update of the actual in game maps. I think it’d be nuts to not have NElven territoties through half of Ashenvale to Hyjal with a regrown Teldrassil. Those zones aren’t my vibe but they’re still cool. I enjoy doing ish in them and they make Azeroth more interesting.

Believe it or not despite my professed whirlwind romance with the baleful gloom of Tirisfal I wouldn’t want all, much less most of it, to look like that. Variety is the spice of life afterall.

2 Likes

I have explained to you why you are wrong several times but it seems you are not interested in anything unless it panders to your dehumanization of people that don’t agree with you.

1 Like

You know he’s just being inflamatory to annoy anyone disagreeing with his narrow view of Night elves problems.
Just like with Gremlins, don’t feed the trolls.

sylvanas the queen of wow always wins

1 Like

Ah yes, all of the Ls such as making the creator of the entire Horde shrink in terror, or conquering all of northern kalimdor to the point that they can easily invade every territory that touches Orgrimmar with the exception of Durotar.

poor widdle night elves and all their losses.

1 Like

You forgot to mention how they conquered your mind, living there rent free for years now.

4 Likes

Ah yes, all of the Ls such as making the creator of the entire Horde shrink in terror, or conquering all of northern kalimdor to the point that they can easily invade every territory that touches Orgrimmar with the exception of Durotar.

…? I’m getting tired of the Night Elves, but since when has -this- happened? Either of those two things, even?

3 Likes

Son the entire game revolves around them, and has for years now.
You can’t even turn Battlenet on without seeing them.
They retconned where wildgods went when they died, and night elven religion entirely, to force them into the Shadowlands.

lol.
lmao.

1 Like

Says the game revolves around them by…

Explaining how they got retconned so they could revolve around Shadowland’s new lore.
Amazing, next you will be telling me the sun spins around the earth.

And somehow you think we like this? Wild Gods didn’t need retconed at all. They died, went to the Emerald Dream to regenerate and then come back to life. Now because of that BS mirror of ED and Ardenweald we lost Ursoc forever.

And about Elune, all they did was make her loot like a clueless Goddess with bipolar issues. We no longer have an Afterlife where elves go to her. She sent those souls to the Maw and in response all she said was “oops”.
Alson if she is indeed the Winter Queen sister then that makes our “true deity” a robot.

But we have to be so happy for the amazing lore Blizzard keeps throwing at us.

2 Likes

I have made no commentary on what “”“we”“” like.
Just that the game revolves around Night Elves.

He doesn’t care about that, he just hates the night elves. Probably because they are proof of Horde’s villainy, so he finds them offensive.

1 Like

To be fair, this is one issue that is VASTLY misunderstood about Shadowlands, in the context of the rest of the lore.

For AGES (since Wrath) the narrative has been that flesh is a curse. Flesh is weakness (and we still overcome that weakness). The titans are metallic-like, so are their keepers. Yet they all have unique souls and personalities. The raid journal for the proto pantheon specifically states that they are missing the unique souls and thus only act in accordance with basic programming. They are probably a test run before the Shadowlands were up and running and the Pantheon of Death was officially put in place. Also, Elune may very well be a spiritual form, unlike the Winter Queen. The Winter Queen’s original form is not the “robot” but the spirit within it.

1 Like

You DO know that they have lived there since the Sundering, right? They didn’t conquer it from the Horde. The Horde shows up in Warcraft 3 lol

2 Likes