Sylvanas Won, Night Elves Lost (Amirdrassil Is A Dud)

The difference between all those situations and the Night Elves is that supposedly Kalimdor is still in Night Elf hands and is in good shape to go visit. Why would you move when it’s perfectly fine? Also, Pandaren still live in Pandaria, what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Don’t care.
This isn’t world of Night Elfcraft.

You are right, its world of hordecraft

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/1f0t0Bd.jpg
Someone who can post images, repost this.
lmao.

2 Likes

Dude, at least be honest if you’re going to try and make a point; you literally cut out Thrall.

That’s the thumbnail of the video. He didn’t cut Thrall out, the person who uploaded the video to WoW’s Youtube channel did.

I don’t personally think that means anything. But someone else did it.

Ah. My fault then, late as hell and tired so not running at 100% here, didn’t realize that was a video. But yeah, i don’t see what point the video thumbnail serves.

1 Like

My son.
I didn’t cut anyone out.
Blizzard did.
Which was my entire point.

3 Likes

They already acknowledged that.

The thumbnail doesn’t prove anything when over half of it is covered by a blizzard logo lmao. Although I do actually agree that the xpac doesn’t have much going for the Horde beyond Thrall himself.

1 Like

Whoops sorry didn’t see the other posts, am playing DND.

Well Thrall is in the far background on the expansion website, and when Blizzcon first launched he wasn’t even animated.
Don’t worry, they fixed it a few days later.

https://thewarwithin.blizzard.com/en-us/

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t get the whole argument that every Night Elf must have left Kalimdor because they have a new capital. Presumably they still have all those other towns and outposts.

Or the way some people think the new World Tree should’ve been able to go where Teldrassil was. If it were possible, in lore terms, then Teldrassil wouldn’t have even existed in the first place because the Night Elves’ would have put their new tree on the remains of the ruins of Nordrassil in Hyjal after the Third War.

They really did mess up Elune there. I play this character as no longer having any faith in her. But after what she did (or at least allowed to happen) it’s weird that any of the Night Elves in lore still follow her.

My little boy.
Thrall is in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmR6zlRwGQQ

I thought we were talking about Thrall in the war within rather than the Horde expansion on Sylvanas in Shadowlands.

::He would gently grasp Smallioz’ hand and lead him on the path to understanding.::

You bemoaned that it was not enough to be in an expansion.
You bemoaned that it was not enough to kill a subracial leader.
It was not enough for Tyrande to rock Sylvanas’s socks until Elune said she couldn’t because we had to fight her in a raid.

Now you’re telling me that having Thrall in the muted far off background is acceptable.

1 Like

I didn’t consent to you touching me pervert.

Did I say that? where? Enough for what?

Did I say that? where? Enough for what?

Oh I wish she did, but she didn’t so we are stuck with Sylvanas not getting a scratch on her and flying away.

Have you already played War Within?

The imputation that Outland is on a slow but irreversible course to total disintegration might have changed their minds.

I understood that the Exodar is a total loss with a broken back, and they built the Vindicarr instead.

You’ve stated it multiple times in multiple threads over multiple years.

then it should be really easy to find it
You tend to lie and take things out of context so I want to see it for myself rather than take your lying word over it.

:dracthyr_lulmao: