Sylvanas Won, Night Elves Lost (Amirdrassil Is A Dud)

Are we already quoting irrelevant things and putting emojis like they are supposed to support your argument?
I predicted at least 6 replies from now before you would starting doing this

Still not sure what “it” is refering to btw
But having said that… my posts are completely correct not sure what the problem is.

You tried to call my bluff but the problem is that I wasn’t bluffing.
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I called your bluff and asked you to be specific in what you were stating.

You didn’t elaborate and quoted posts I 100% stand behind the context they were posted.

I legtimately think you are going through a psychosis, your brain simply breaks when the topic is about night elves.

“I am floating in the ocean, but I am not wet.”

/10characters

If you ever decide to make sense let me know.
Until then I will use your trigger word;
Sylvanas.

Operational enough by Cata to be able to use it to transport to Outland.

Also entirely operational according to Exploring Azeroth: Kalimdor, so I’m not sure what you’re trying to argue here.

Just maybe(?) without a power source allowing it to float/teleport like a regular dimension ship due to O’ros being killed, but this is a grey area.

Honestly, how these dimensional ships work is up to interpretation and is left incredibly vague. All we know for sure is that it’s operational and reconstruced.

Should also be noted that the Vindicaar and Exodar are two different kinds of ships. Vindicaar is a more traditional space-faring vessel, Exodar is a dimension-travelling ship. Flying through the physical portal to Argus would’ve required an actual space-faring ship, rather than one that stays mostly stationary and teleports between dimensions.

Whatever the actual reason why they didn’t end up going back is irrelevant.

I used that quote to show that the Exodar was operational enough to work as a dimensional ship during Cata.

Probably laugh when it’s the dwarves’ turn next year.

Hey man I don’t wanna see that. My hope is at the very least they make every dumb change tied specifically to the playable earthen and not the actual Khaz Modan Dwarves.

3 Likes

Not reflected in the game so irrelevant

Since this was not in the game while I played Cataclysm or did that instanced quest inside during Legion… nor has any sign of this shown up on any expac since again irrelevant.

My stance on novels, books, and the RPG is quite simple… if it’s not reflected in game in some form or fashion, it’s like an episode of the original Star Trek, without any meaning outside of it’s appearance in that media.

Nordrassil was never fully destroyed. It says that at the end of WC3 it will take time to heal, but it will heal. So, no, Teldrassil and Nordrassil aren’t similar situations.

3 Likes

Elune has never held their hand and directly intervened in the way you seem to be implying she should have, even when the Night Elves stray from her. Before WOTA, the Sisterhood of Elune was tiny because faith in Elune was being replaced by reverence of Azshara, the Highborne, and the arcane. Elune didn’t intervene in the War of the Ancients either. Tyrande asked for the power of the Night Warrior, she got it; she wasn’t just given it because Elune wanted her to. Clearly Elune did not want her to claim the power, because she (ironically) intervened later and stopped her from killing Sylvannas. Which, given her lore, is pretty laughable. She would have let Tyrande kill Sylvannas even if it damned her soul.

3 Likes

Blizzard should have simply let Tyrande kill Sylvanas then have the Rainbow-Black Energies of the Maw pull her Soul out of her corpse through the Portal to become the Sanctum of Domination Raid Boss.

1 Like

Tree didn’t die.

It is actually possible to grow world trees over the corpses of other world trees though. Not only does that literally happen in nature with actual trees, but it does actually happen in WoW. It’s a corrupted sapling, but that seems to mainly be a result to it not being blessed and being within tainted ground itself already from birth.

Excellent. Now if we can just get rid of those pesky Draenei.

Though I do agree the Forsaken and Blood Elves should have been pushed out of EK as well.

What?

Neither Quel’thalas or the Azuremyst isles have been updated since TBC…
Under your logic, have they been completely stagnant since that expansion?

Is Darkshore still an active Warzone?
Is all of Kalimdor and EK still destroyed from Deathwing’s cataclysm?

It isn’t like Exploring Azeroth: Kalimdor is fanmade content, it was made by Blizzard with the purpose of showing the players the current states of areas that we haven’t visited since those areas were relevant content.

RPG isn’t canon.
Novels and books, as long as Blizzard doesn’t say otherwise are entirely canon.

That’s cool for you and all.
But it’s still perfectly canon until stated otherwise.

It’s always been this way.

Most books and novels are created to give background or set up things that happen directly in-game.

WoD makes no sense without the background information from the Warcrimes novel, and BfA has 0 setup without the Before the Storm novel.

Yet neither of the events that happen in either of those novels are reflected first-hand in-game.

3 Likes

Under my logic, time has not advanced for those or any legacy zones since the last quest. Nature of the game.

The only exceptions are the personal canons for you and your local rp group.

Okay?

What you take as canon within your personal headcanon doesn’t mean anything to anyone but you.

Books and novels are canon, man. This is such a weird stance to take.

3 Likes

Always bet on red.

The moment the draenei are pushed out of Kalimdor you can expect Silvermoon to be destroyed…well more then it already has anyway.

You’re in a lore forum actively discussing the lore while simultaneously dismissing a huge amount (debatably the majority of it) of it despite it being canon. Seems counterproductive for everyone involved.

2 Likes