Sylvanas voice actress should get an oscar/emmy

Pretty sure that was the idea.

1 Like

Wow didnt know about big bad wolf. sounds just like him in a way. It shows another voice actor did Nethekurse. Lexington Steele is the one that voices sha and big bad wolf, also shows he did one of the defias.

1 Like

Patty Mattson is great. I really like her singing lament of the highborne.

3 Likes

Sad no Jim Cummings in BFA

1 Like

Omg lol Nola is the same in-game and out of game :hugs:.
Also nothing beats Sylv’s line of " muzzle your dog" and the way she drawls the words gives so much personality to this undead high elf.

1 Like

Seriously, he was the MVP of MoP voice acting. I hope he gets to reprise his role for Shadowlands, seems like a good excuse to have the storyteller return.

2 Likes

OP probably believes the mystical undead echo is all coming from the voice cords.

funny thing, i talked about if they made a new wow movie, danny davitto should plays as gallywix.

5 Likes

The reason we got goosebumps from her “For the Horde” is Sylvanas character itself. Not just voice actor.
She is good, I don’t disagree with that. Her voice acting is really good for Sylv.
I like Anduin and Varian voices, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and Jaina, Thrall, Flynn, Saurfang, Jaina’s mother, Falstad, and more and more ~

eat this, hater

Absolutely impeccable voice, no help needed.

3 Likes

Haha. :laughing:

1 Like

“So anyway’s… I Started Boomin!”

2 Likes

I miss Sylvanas’ original voice. It was more like a banshee. The current one is too nasaly, like her nose is plugged. However, it’s at least delivered with more emotion.

1 Like

please please please please and include The Gallywix Pleasure Palace.

2 Likes

I find her voice has gotten progressively more annoying and nasally as the expansions have gone on. I definitely prefer her Warcraft 3 voice actor, but the one they’re using now isn’t horrible. I hardly think she’s award-worthy.

The problem is the flanderization of the character. And that reception peaked during the Battle for Undercity cinematics. One thing is for a character to be sassy/arrogant at key moments, but from tone and writing, it is like they are trying to force that trait in 100% of the moments Sylvanas appear. It takes away - no pun intended - the humanity of the character, and makes it much harder to sympathize with her.

Save, of course, for the undead/BE bootlickers that show up in the forum from time to time. But those are either roleplaying, trolling, or just mad in love with their waifu.

Blizzard voice acting like the art team is top notch for sure. Even characters i dislike or disagree with like Anduin i have to say the voice acting is still really great.

2 Likes

Still a trip he’s the same voice actor for Reinhardt

Last I saw, he was in a bit of legal trouble.