Sylvanas voice actress should get an oscar/emmy

She is so good, literally one of the best animated voice actors of all time. She literally wrecks it every cinematic. And that banshee wail is GOAT voice acting material. Her “for the Horde” gave me goosebumps and made me reroll horde.

50 Likes

She’s not bad. She does pretty well with the material she’s given.

9 Likes

I disagree. She always goes over the top, and helps to make Sylvanas all the more unlikable. Besides, it’s almost as if she is holding her nose while she speaks.

I prefer how she used to sound in Warcraft 3, but I am not sure if it is the same VA, and I am honestly too lazy to look.

6 Likes

I think much of that is voice modulation, not her.

4 Likes

She is good, but whoever does Saurfang was even better this expansion. In each of the cinematics he was in, it was just top notch stuff. I still play them now and then and they are as good as the first time I watched it.

9 Likes

Tbh all the voice acting for this expansion has been pretty good.

26 Likes

Bwonsamdi was pretty good too. Seems like a role that coulda easily bombed like Tyrande and Malfurion did, but whoever did it, did amazingly.

11 Likes

She should also get the Nobel Prize and be named the Super Bowl MVP. Before the game.

7 Likes

hey, pal. i’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t troll my thread. okay?

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s the same person who does the main girl’s voice in D3 story (been so long), GW2, and a bunch of other games.

Her voice actor is really good, I agree. Reminds me of whoever it was that voiced Demona in Gargoyles.

Great voice. A similar voice an actress had in Star Trek Next Gen with Picard. Hope I said that right, never got into Star Trek much.

3 Likes

Best voice work in the game is Chromie. Did I say that before… oh well doesn’t matter.
The only thing Sylvanas has is the naughty look… which they keep taming down.
To many teenagers banging on the door at the hq asking for more her less armour.

1 Like

She’s fine. Nothing great. Award worthy?? Not even close.

6 Likes

The VA is the only thing I like about Sylvanas lol. She did a great job. Its just you can only do so much when the script you get is…lacking.

Like the VA for Khadgar. He does good work. Its just in fallout 4 as Father…yeah, even khadgar himself couldn’t magically make that better. At least the voice acting for father was good.

1 Like

Yeah, she is pretty good. And Nathanos should get a Golden Raspberry.

3 Likes

lol what? is terrible compared to War 3 Voice

6 Likes

You guys arent serious are you? This is an obv troll thread.

Sylvs voicing has been atrocious since WC3

That “FOR THE HORDE” got me to resub when it happened. It was THAT good

10 Likes

I may hate Sylvanas and want her to die a horrible death, but Patty Mattson is good people.

17 Likes

You take that **** back, dude.

6 Likes