Sylvanas should remain warchief

Whether that is true or not - I respect that opinion as a reasoned opinion that one could have about Warcraft lore.

Not simply RP.

We moving the goalposts now?

2 Likes

OK, that is probably true. I would say his OP was needlessly rude and antagonistic, which he admitted was intentional. So, I still think the criticism he has been receiving is largely fair.

1 Like

Conclusion of your entire existence: You’re wholly a troll and a baby girl. Get off my story forums.

1 Like

Are you sure? You both use weak arguments, misinterpret anything said to you due to a fundamental lack of comprehension and get very fussy when someone turns your argument against you.

Maybe you’re baby brother?

Guys, this is the second time I’ll be going to bed in the middle of a dispute with the same actors. If I wake up and you’ve gotten this 404ed (again) I will be a little :salt:

I trust you won’t do that to me. G’night.

My goal is to get this 404’d so baby girl never posts here again.

My point is as I stated. If they never lived in the tree they never would have burned.

Ah yes, insult me personally because you have nothing to say. Beautiful

1 Like

To answer you (though it is unrelated to Sylvanas as Warchief) :

Perhaps your mind is so feeble you are unsure of how many people you may be - but I am sure. You should seek help.

While I answered your direct question to me - your post had nothing related to lore and was just an attack.

Which is what I expect from you : mindless hypotheticals you can’t even grasp as hypotheticals, as well as insults unrelated to the topic.

You’ve been a broken record in an echo chamber this entire time. Everything that’s said to you gets bounced back.

You are a troll. Get off my story forums.

Look, that is a gross level of victim blaming. I live in a flammable house. If Sylvanas launched her magic catapults at my house, i would likely die. That wouldn’t be my fault for daring to live in something other than a fortified bunker. It would be Sylvanas’ for being a murderous psychopath. Just like Teldrassil is Sylvanas’ responsibility for being a genocidal psychopath.

5 Likes

And so it would seem you are the only broken record here my good friend.

6 Likes

Literally all you’ve been saying is “lol dumb tree elves burn.”

Get off my story forums.

1 Like

broken record in an echo chamber

6 Likes

I mean, neither did yours. None of yours have. You can only use some ad hoc argument that has literally no bearing on Sylvannas burning Teldrassil. Literally none. You want to talk about someone who’s

Yet you can’t even grasp the perfectly stated reasons for everything you’re trying to glom together due to a strange and very creepy fixation with Fandrel, Malfurion and Tyrande.

I’d think you were trolling at this point, but I think the more frightening and probable option is the correct one; you actually think you’re right.

1 Like

Get off my story forums, Forsaken fiend.

Pls stop RPing in my thread

2 Likes

You belong in the RP forums with your boorish troll posts.

Get off my Story Forums.

Actually RP belongs in the RP forums so get off my thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

You probably think you are being unfairly picked on; that you are being victimized. This is not true. You’re post was recklessly inflammatory, and, as you admitted, calibrated to cause the most forum drama that it possibly could. We are gathered here to have a good faith story discussion, and we have little appreciation for trolling. If you want to participate on these forums, in good faith, I would advise you to abandon this thread, and come back later with a more reasonable perspective. If you keep digging this hole deeper, you will only make yourself more unwelcome.

3 Likes