Sylvanas should remain warchief

Treng, you know im aware of that, i took the same stance before. She’s performed human-experimentation in secret, disobeyed orders of direct authority, murdered many innocent people, her crimes are numerous and unforgiveable, but we both KNOW that Blizzard isn’t just going to let they’re most marketable character get killed off. They’d sooner pull a hammy redemption outta their butt.

When? You mean that one quest in the Drustvar invasion? I don’t even know what the heck that is, it’s not explained at all. Usha just tells us to kill Alliance, most of the dialogue feels incredibly mismatched with the actual quests. Like, she also tells you to save your own soldiers, when the quest is to kill he enemies.

Honestly, i just think she needs to get exiled for an expansion of two, have Nathanos take reigns of the Forsaken. Give people a break from her and let the Horde develop a new roster of main characters. Then have her come back in later in a better light. I just don’t think we need to kill off anymore Horde characters, we’re on life support as is. How many character deaths until we have to dissolve the Horde and have it become an entirely different favtion?

1 Like

Yes, yes I did

So has anyone just…

scrolls through

Oh.

Well then.

5 Likes

If metzen has a twitter everyone should just spam him to come back.

Honestly? Same.

sure, i have met a few, like my tiny brother for example

Is “dead” really an ethnic group? I get we’re trying to virtue signal here but… unless theres some other group of human paladins doing this I’m unaware of.

There’s no virtue signaling going on, it’s a matter of fact.

The Forsaken are a group of individuals with a unique culture, history, and (to some degree) language. That they’re dead, in a biological sense, changes this in precisely zero ways.

1 Like

eh im tired of her, im just waiting for when Gallywix gets to be warchief.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, this sounds very much like a “My friend’s uncle works at Nintendo and here are the new Pokemon” kind of things.

3 Likes

But she doesn’t want everyone on Azeroth to die? She’s the most progressive leader the horde has ever had in every category whether it be recruiting new races or simply just getting stuff done. So I don’t think this is true

She won’t, but she absolutely should remain Warchief. I think I found my new favorite human paladin on these forums.

14 Likes

hey! your wearing your blood elf heritage armor now, looks nice

1 Like

Thanks! I love how the helm in particular compliments my floozy bunny ears :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it would be too risky to kill her off. I don’t know maybe Blizzard realizes people are thinking this will be Garrosh 2.0 and it actually won’t turn into that… When people look back years from now they’re going to say, “Dang, Sylvanas really was a good warchief”… That is if she doesn’t remain in her place.

5 Likes

These are all good reasons to keep Sylvanas as Warchief, but has anyone here considered the fact that she has boobs?

Personally I think there should be better Orc female leaders… y’all are underrated

5 Likes

As someone who’s been trying to look at it from both perspectives, i can assure you that people will not be saying that.

Is she a good character? Yes.

But is she a good Warchief? Absolutely not.

If being good at destroying an Alliance led by an 18yo is all it takes to be considered a good Warchief, she’d be at legendary status now. Unfortunately, that’s not all there is to it.

3 Likes

There’s a bigger picture you aren’t getting here. THis isn’t just a faction war xpac. Sylvanas is likely to lead her new army of undeath against the Old Gods. They see her as a huge threat to them. So your whole underestimation of Sylvanas is a cop out Pyrogar
Read Three Sisters
Nzoth whispers to Alleria:

" This one is dangerous. She is a threat and must be ended. Beware this one. She seeks the death of all things… all possibilites. End her threat. Murder her. Murder her. Save yourself and murder her. Save the world and murder her. "

" She is a violation she serves the true enemy. Kill her now KILL HER KILL HER NOW REMOVE HER FROM THIS WORLD ANDTAKE FROM HER WHAT YOU NEED NOW NOW NOW "

4 Likes

Exactly my point. It’s literally just a classic case of pick-your-poison.

Like, which scenario is worse, a world ruled by the undead or the Old Gods. Since the Old Gods are universal, undeath would indeed be logically better, but it’s still not a particularly great scenario. We might as well have just let the Lich King raise us in Wrath and then at least WE’D be the ones killing and raising the inhabitants of Azeroth instead of Sylvanas.

2 Likes