Sylvanas should remain warchief

that is what you want us to believe

1 Like

The delivery is lacking my most recent post as of a couple of days ago:

I’m waiting for the “Sylvanas was right all along” but she’ll step down and lead from the shadows narrative.

Thanks. Got my Worn Cloak.

4 Likes

< Simply nod. >

I feel like the points made by the original poster in the “Death to the Grand Narrative” thread are particularly relevant to any discussion of Sylvanas as Warchief.

She isn’t a bad character, by any stretch, but she certainly doesn’t reflect the entirety of the Horde’s spectrum of belief – and when the game has us on a very particular set of tracks, headed in directions which may well be antithetical to our conception of our character(s), we see backlash like this.

For example, why would Baine allow Thunderbluff to remain pledged to the Horde when the bulk of his people are almost certainly mortified by Sylvanas’ behavior?

2 Likes

HEY! I didnt even realize dif said that!

Dang it

Stop trying to steal my catch phrases yo!

Hey you’re the rogue here. Stealing is -your- thing.

technically it is my thing
/steals dif’s femur bone

2 Likes

If Sylvanas remains as warchief blizzard will keep writing the Horde as evil, and i’m pretty sure Horde players are not happy at being bad guys (at least the ones in the story forum)

5 Likes

it’s going to be decided in the secret poll of the fate of saurfang questline.

sylvanas most likely wont be remaining warchief, blizzard has already hinted that there may be an opening for warchief soon when chris metzen asked when the “true warchief of the horde” would be coming back

you know as well as i do the choice you make in that questline won’t matter, the ending is most likely already written out regardless of what players choose

3 Likes

Is there anyone that actually believes that Sylvanas will be Warchief after this?

@Grandblade: This is my main and most of my characters are Alliance
 But I seriously believe Sylvanas is the greatest leader in the game right now. She should be allowed to keep doing what she’s doing.

@Withpuppys: Please link?

@Deathisfinal: While I don’t entirely believe Sylvanas will remain Warchief I still firmly believe she is exactly what the Horde needs.

1 Like

So you want me to believe your a Human Paladin main after telling me she should be allowed to continue down Holocaust Lane?

( x ) Doubt

4 Likes

It’s not about my praise of either faction. That would be biased and arrogant. But you can easily look at my character profile and tell this is my main. As for Sylvanas, if I were maining horde I would definitely want someone like Sylvanas as my warchief. You gotta look at this whole ordeal from another view
 She is willing to do ANYTHING it takes for the Horde to thrive and dominate. Saurfang
 and other leaders tactics are minimal in comparison. Even Saurfang turned his back on the Horde. Definitely wouldn’t like him as my warchief

11 Likes

As if there isn’t a group of Human Paladins in-game whose only purpose is to exterminate an entire ethnic group from the planet.

6 Likes

Vol’jin named her warchief and it been confirmed he was mislead by unknown forces. She has no business leading the horde from the getgo.

6 Likes

Touché. That means OP is a dirty Scarlet.

3 Likes

And you felt the need to put it all in an entirely new comment instead of editing the old one.