Sylvanas should remain warchief

I’ve got no horse in this race but maybe don’t call the dude “Baby Boy”, it’s creepy, weird, and makes you look like a creepy weirdo no matter how right or wrong you may be

6 Likes

He’s right because we all know you’re a guy. Even if you weren’t still creepy and weird. lol

6 Likes

Why do you say she is a guy? I have seen nothing to indicate that.

Besides, are you arguing that it is creepy for men to show affection towards children? That her behavior would be worse if she were male? Because that is a pretty anti-male stereotype you are spreading, friend.

2 Likes

Do you realize what you just said.

1 Like

So all men who show affection towards children are like that? Even though it is socially acceptable for women to speak that way towards children?

Depends on what you mean by affection. Stop derailing thread. It’s pretty much over and probably going to get removed.

2 Likes

Are you on something?

I presume that the person being called baby boy is somewhere between 13 and 25, the thing that is creepy and weird is another 13 to 25 year old calling them a “Baby Boy”

You’re the one that said Alynsa was a man, and that she was creepy. I think that was inappropriate.

She was talking down to him, as though he were a baby. She was intentionally mocking him by treating him as an immature infant. It is called sarcasm.

Bro, stop with the hypothetical fanfiction non-events. It never happened so it doesn’t matter.

All that matters is that once upon a time Malfurion was like “no more trees, KK?”

4 Likes

and no it’s called being weird and arrogant.

And you have never been weird and arrogant in this forum? Projection, thy name is Borgia.

Also, if you want to stop discussing Alynsa’s gender, please stop bringing it up. Just a little advice.

2 Likes

Whatever dude, anyway /thread

2 Likes

I get that it is sarcasm, the problem is that sarcasm is only a paper shield.

Calling anyone a “Baby boy” is simply a weird and creepy insult, it makes the person that says it look like a total tool Imo.

4 Likes

If you think she looks like a tool, that’s your business. I just don’t appreciate the rude and unnecessary insistence by Borgia that she must really be a man. I don’t know why he thinks that, why he cares, or why he would ever bring that up. That was the truly inappropriate comment in my opinion.

There does come a point in time where the responses people give to trolls are as bad or worse than the actual trolling.

Channel your inner Anduin, people. Ask your bones if this is really the right way to behave! :angel: :bone: :angel:

4 Likes

Even if I hadn’t said that. Demontes point wasn’t even relevant to what I said about that person. So anyway /thread

1 Like

You can’t /thread twice, troll. Especially when it’s not /thread.

Fiend.

Your bones!

Listen to your bones, Grandblade!

:angel: :bone: :bone: :bone: :bone: :angel:

4 Likes

My bones…

… nope, they’re cool with this. Borgia’s too evil.

On an off topic we need more of this.

Silly, wholesome memes about Anduins bones.

3 Likes