Sylvanas should remain warchief

So, I never read BtS. I know Anduin, like, feels whether people are lying in his bones. Is that like, intuition, or is it literally magic bones? I’ve seen this joke before, and would appreciate a bit of an explanation.

It depends on how you look at it.

He was healed from fatal injuries, including a shattered skeleton, and appears that this in a way “Lightforged “ his bones.

The way those bones feel in particular moments influences Anduins actions. Like how a grandmother can feel a storm coming in her bones.

I’d say a sensible way of looking at it is that the healing process of his screwed up body made his bones particularly sensitive going forward.

A magical way to look at this is fine, but I personally think that Anduin is doing that old human mistake of thinking correlation is causation.

3 Likes

I like to think it’s more light given intuition than magic.

In War Crimes it seemed like Anduin was just particularly achy when he was stressed out, which is not that strange. . . in BtS . . . well. . .

1 Like

Do we really think she even came close to killing as many as Arthas? As a hordie, i say keep her

1 Like

I believe it was odin’s doing. And she had been the best warchief the horde had eber had

1 Like

No, nowhere near the number of elves.

Greymane started the war in Stormheim. Sylvanas is just willing to do what is necessary to ensure the Horde has a future.

2 Likes

Stop necroing posts you fiend. Also, that ideaology has gone out the window like… months ago.

2 Likes

I liked this post on May 30, 2019. I am a kewl kid. Cut you good.

Sylvanas made a political blunder by disappointing the court that carries out her orders. It’s not so far fetched that her court would want to oust her from the throne and trade out a leader.

That said, you do make a good point. After what transpired, Saurfang’s loyalty is questionable, as is Baine’s. Unfortunately, there are no other good choices. Thrall has left. Garrosh is dead (and was turned into a villain prior to). Ji is a neutral observer and not at all informed of the political plights or needs of the Horde. Gallywix is a corporate scrooge, let him nowhere near any position of power other than a cartel. Lor’themar is more internal and self serving.

Unless there were learned politicians, it might just be a dark age of Horde politics in which someone who ‘shouldn’t’ be in power, is.

2 Likes

Being willing to do anything can often actually be detrimental to an end state my friend. She has be become a force which moderates now rally against, creating unnecessary enemies and alienating allies.

2 Likes