Sylvanas' reaction (Spoilers)

It is fine for the night elves to want revenge, and it is also fine for revenge to occur but all I’m saying is, is that proper and equivalent (and not Celestial version) justice is also a satisfactory option.

2 Likes

There is a thing here and why i think i really want her to suffer and failing that just to dissapear from the story.

You see this entire plot is based on us still have some sympathy for sylvanas or anduin or both, which is fine for those that still do, however i have 0 sympathy for sylvanas, hence im not going to enjoy any plot points that doesnt have to do with her, i would rather she slips on a banana and dies forever so we can focus on the other characters that need the dev time.

i will admit im biased but how could i not? i was on the receiving end of her antics since the last couple of years, its their fault for making her character unlikable to my faction.

The only thing im lamenting is why anduin is not suffering even more but that can be fixed if he turns mentally broken after all the beating he receives on the next raid, maybe he can still be salvaged.

2 Likes

do u know its a character right? the devs did a bad job with her story on bfa, they’re prob just going to a different direction now

Well, theres no character like Sylvanas in WOW, they just need transform her into a new jailer (to keep the haters calm) then she will came back in the future, she’s to important do die right now

Lol about that, they comfirmed that Sylvana’s story is gonna end in 9.1 we dont fight the jailer till later

from what i can see this plot is aiming to be a tragedy so nope, shes not above dying next raid tier.

about a new jailer…they can just put bolvar there, or uther, or darion, or just literally anyone else to be the jailer it doesnt have to be her the new jailer, i assure you haters wont be calm if she’s still alive in any way.

they did confirm that lol the only thing they confirm was about her fight : Sylvanas Raid Boss

Sylvanas fight will be one of the most epic fights ever made in WoW, it will include elements from all her story, from Ranger-General to Banshee, it will all play a part in it.

1 Like

watch the QnA they didnt say she was gonna die, your right but its the final part of her story in shadowland. Either way if she dies or pulls a illidan she will not have more story in shadowlands

Man, I’m aware that what I’m about to type is 100% stupid. I can feel it as I think about it. I guess I just want to spit it out of my head. But I think I’d find myself a twinge annoyed if Anduin does end up going through a moment like this.

Yeah, I know, I just said “I’d hate for Anduin to get character development based on things that happen to him” because that’s exactly the sort of thing you’d want and expect from a consistent story. But given that his current plot point is basically forcing him to experience a version of Sylvanas’s trauma as his own, the idea of him going through an arc but “doing it right” after she’s been flushed down the toilet…eh, it bugs me.

2 Likes

why its not on wowhead then? the full interview is there but i didnt see nothing about her story ending

its all over the FINAL confrontation with sylvanas

Probably just had guilt and doubt all the way along.

well its because its the only chance that we will fight against her, not bc her story will end

It also easier tot high feelings when you are doing something, than it is when you agree just watching.

I think they stated the Jailer was like a covenant she joined.

She believed in the Jailer’s Covenant, but as time went on, she started to have her doubts.

9.1 will probably end with her being like Queen Azshara, being pulled into the Aybss by the jailer so that she can be of use later on.

Meh, I’d call that a smirk at most.

also Patty (Sylvanas) posted something that someone replying her about Sylvanas fate: “We shall we” “cant wait” and said that next year she’ll be at blizzconn, she’s not going anywhere

Why? its obvious theyre trying for parallels, maybe thats why you dont like it since its not a very well done parallel, maybe delaryn or sira would be a better arc.

i just…would like him to be a more sympathetic character and the only way to do it “fast” and dirty is via suffering in 4khd, i see no other way they can do it and i say fast but usually this process has to be drawn for a long time.

His and calia’s theme had to do a lot with healing so maybe someone can pull him out of his misery hole.

She more close with anduin. So yes she is going to feel some measure of guilt but she knew none of night elfs. It was as easy as switching a button. Then again us night elfs know a whole lot about genocide. Against the trolls and other species.

It’s probably because I’ve got my faction blinders on. Seeing a horde character stumble and fall in such a spectacular way, only for an alliance character to pick up a similar arc and have a more positive run again, it bums me out. I don’t like either Delaryn or Sira so I don’t know how I’d feel about either of them adopting the concept.

3 Likes