Sylvanas is a raid boss

What ever happens, I hope we can kill Anduin. A final kill.

why do you keep using this word not as it’s intended, and what does it mean in context to what you are saying?

Possibly a prepared defense mechanism for a potential future disappointment maybe?

Kat I’m surprised at you. You do know this greatly increases Sylvanas’s chances of being Jaina’d, Mechatorque’d, and Azshara’d right?

It would be one thing for her to be the penultimate boss in the final raid, but to be confronting her so soon…I don’t know. Seems iffy.

Kat is a legend.

2 Likes

The thing with a Sylvanas raid is that even if she’s killed, it doesn’t mean that she’s dead. After all killing the physical body liberates the soul. Thus she could be killed and then be a spirit for the rest of Shadowlands.

Perhaps the Jailer will personally rescue her before her spirit can be snuffed out. This could make her more devoted to their grand mission or cause her to be side with against him, as the echo of Elisande did with Gul’dan.

1 Like

Another thing everyone always forgets, including Blizzard sometimes, is that Banshee Queen is not just a moniker or title, Sylvanas is a banshee.

What does it even mean to be a living but not living resurrected multiple times dead ghost banshee thing? Is she like a Forsaken? Is she like Bluether?

All this talk of putting heads on pikes, would that even kill her? I mean she can go completely incorporeal at will :thinking:

1 Like

That was like bfa, its still more likely that she just dies more raid bosses die than not

yeah and nathanos was killed yet i am starting to doubt he’ll show up, its more likely if you die in the shadowlands you never come back, but what do I know I am not grasping at straws at all, if blizzard kills her they kill her, if they dont they dont, I am not gonna spend time here trying to headcanon ways she could come back if she dies

I feel Nathanos is a safe bet for a named raid boss and I’m not trying to headcanon ways she could come back if she dies. I’m merely pointing out the fact that death might not be the end of her. Besides she wouldn’t be the first person we’ve killed and then had to kill again.

since when has it been the end for anyone

Lei Shen, Deathwing, Orgrim Doomhammer, Anduin Lothar, Cairne Bloodhoof, Daelin Proudmoore, Edwin VanCleef, Duke Lionheart, … I can go on.

3 Likes

we are literally playing a xpac with the afterlife, where you see people who are dead lol

1 Like

Im just too happy to finally see Anduin as undead now. lol

Guess we can finally put to bed that one comic that shows Anduin in the future as an old man. Still wish I was Sylvanas’s side.

and time to talk about how he is gonna be the leader of the forsaken

still a better choice than Calia

3 Likes

I really dont get that, forsaken are so mad about calia being good, and too alliance.

But king boy scout is better? Kind of sexist if you ask me

2 Likes

Lei Shen was resurrected though… So death was not the end of him. At least the first time around.

3 Likes

Doomhammer came back in wod too

Yes we are and have yet to see or even have a hint of them appearing.

I personally don’t want either one of them leading the Forsaken. Meanwhile I don’t think it’s sexism at play but more people feeling that if they have someone too alliance leading them, then it should be someone who had undeath forced upon over choosing it.

That is correct and something I didn’t think of when choosing. To be honest I used Lei Shen as an example since he was killed in Mists and has stayed dead since. Though that raises the question exactly how did that effect his afterlife when he was resurrected. Did he just return to the realm of death he was sent to or did the Arbiter have to judge him again?

Expect that wasn’t our Doomhammer and AU Doomhammer had little screen time. Furthermore by that logic, an argument could be made that Lothar did return as well since he was in the Warcraft movie.