Sylvanas is a raid boss

I was right and so many people were wrong, now I guess its time to wait and see what happens to her after we beat her, cause she could live or she could die

edit anduin is also a raid boss

4 Likes

4d chessā€¦by becoming a raid boss and forgoing some vital info of the Jailer, she is spared and later in the expansion, redeemed. Then is immediately killed off by Tyrande. After that, Tyrande succumbs to the Night Warrior ā€œcurseā€ and dies, too.

EDIT: I also think that Anduin will be escape/captured and Arthas will try to save him from the Jailerā€™s mind control.

1 Like

source

3 Likes

She probably pulls a Jaina or something similar, or better yet, dies and just comes back later as ā€˜Super Sylvanasā€™ or as other people mentioned ā€˜redeemedā€™.

ā€¦ kinda want to kill Anduin though, NGL.

3 Likes

well thanks i was going to ask for sauce, i find it kinda funny but i believe this ā€œleakā€ was on purpose so people go log in tomorrow.

3 Likes

Wait Iā€™m confused.

Nothing here states that Sylvanas was a raid boss.

read the part of the sanctum of domination

Ah wow. Read that 3 times and each time I read ā€œBanished Oneā€ instead of ā€œBanshee Queenā€.

Reading is hard.

Wee, finally get to swing on Sylvanas. I should probably actually do the raidā€¦and finish the covenent campagin.

And actually log in.

2 Likes

a brain fart can happen to anyone.

i dont know how i feel about this i dont really have an axe to grind against her anymore, i justā€¦ dont care and want her gone from the story.

2 Likes

The story pretty much sets this up, so people just didnā€™t pay attention if they were ā€œwrongā€ about it.

I think it was pretty obvious we were going to have to fight her eventually.

2 Likes

and yet people said she wasnt cause the VP said she wasnt gonna be a raid boss in bfa alot of people took that as she is never gonna be a raid boss and that she is never gonna die

I hope that both of them die, then Horde players canā€™t complain about the Alliance not losing enough leaders anymore.

Also Sylvanas isnā€™t confirmed a raidboss, and sheā€™s also not confirmed to die or be brought to justice.

1 Like

you need to read elesan

2 Likes

Sylvanas will be the one who rescues Anduin from the Maw. Mark my words this will happen.

6 Likes

LOOL LOOK AT ADUINā€™S NEW LOOK! looking really ā€œcoolā€ there.

Such a fresh haircut like a fresh snowy morning, do you have a heartsopping aura on? cuz your icy gaze is giving me a heart attack.

did you just gave me frost fever? cuz i cant stop sweating.

hahaha ill see myself out.

2 Likes

We also confronted Azshara in the Nyalotha raid. How about you wait and see if sheā€™s actually a boss in the raid, and if she is actually going to be brought to justice or if she gets to turn friendly at 10% hp like Anduin most likely does.

3 Likes

its says go face to face my dear, if your gonna rant, at least start moaning about how shes gonna not die, instead of being so 100% wrong

2 Likes

Iā€™m going with:

Yeah, weā€™ll fight Sylvanas and just before killing her, Death Knight Anduin rescues her and she gets away.

That or she just pulls a full on Jaina and nopes away at 5% HP.

1 Like
  • Raid the Sanctum of Domination - Brave treacherous, unexplored reaches of Torghast in a new 10-boss raid: the Sanctum of Domination. Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer, turn the tide against the Tarragrue, and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation.

You know, in order to turn the ****posting at max, im gonna say that i hope Arthas comes out of nowhere and kill steals Sylvanas. We already had MoP 2 in BFA- now we just need WoD 2 to complete the cycle

17 Likes

Nope.

Delaryn or Tyrande should get the killing blow out of anyone

2 Likes