Sylvanas is a raid boss

True, but theres still alot of people who like in the thread talked about “Dabbed” To the fact she wasnt gonna be a raid boss, well they were wrong and I am gonna enjoy that part at least

3 Likes

Oh my god it’s you! I’m a huge fan of your work - can I get an autograph?

No, objectively, a character is not in a story more than they are regardless of artistic quality.

I’ve autographed footballs before, so sure

I’m excited for Sylvanas to live because I need more cinematics featuring her so I can make more AMVs set to Linkin Park songs with her as the featured character.

6 Likes

With Anduin becoming a raid boss it is clear Sylvanas made her choice. Her shot at redemption seems to have decreased.

2 Likes

I dunno, personally I can’t get hyped about fighting Sylvanas because this was following yet another round of horde being crapola and my frustration’s aimed at the writing that brought the story to this point. I’m looking at her possible death from the outside view of “well at least they can’t keep making the character any worse once she’s gone.”

6 Likes

Sylvanas was never horde

2 Likes

As if it mattered if she killed that 1 person more or not…

The writing is weird

Irrelevant. She was treated as a horde character for all of WoW up until the end of BFA, regardless of whatever motivations were prescribed to her.

6 Likes

It’s like in BfA, where Sylvanas firebombing the Night Elf capitol and killing everyone in it for no particular strategic reason is treated as just something that happened, while her raising Derek Proudmoore into undeath is treated as THE WORST THING EVER THIS TIME YOU’VE GONE TOO FAR SYLVANAS.

13 Likes

Irrelevent she was always against the horde since vanilla she always used them as a tool and anyone who followed the story could see that, you dont need bfa to tell you that

2 Likes

I side with Elesana, the NEFPA Prime, on this one.

I don’t know if it is 100% confirmation she will be a raid boss.

It says a face to face confrontation… those get teased on Maury commercials too.

She might be the one that tells us that Varian is not the father.

6 Likes

yeah a face to face in the raid highlight, keep coping fam

1 Like

I’m not talking about in-universe characterization.
The game mechanically treated her as a horde character, one of which was the face of a race ever since vanilla WoW. It DOESN’T MATTER if she was secretly against the horde all along or not. It’s still having an investment ripped off and dragging the faction through the mud in the process.

10 Likes

What ever. I would gladly yank her by the hair and cut off her head if she dropped shoes that matched my outfit.

I just don’t see it as 100% confirmation.

A face to face confrontation can mean simply being face to face and confronting issues without a fight. She might tell us something then fly away.

2 Likes

in the raid

Raid the Sanctum of Domination - Brave treacherous, unexplored reaches of Torghast in a new 10-boss raid: the Sanctum of Domination. Encounter the true Eye of the Jailer, turn the tide against the Tarragrue, and come face-to-face with the Banshee Queen herself in a fateful confrontation.

what would they be sneaky about her being a raid boss in the highlight about the raid, I dont care if you want to kill her too

you still coping

I guess that is some internet buzz word that means nothing and yet means what ever you want. Call it what you will.

It is not 100% confirmation. It is a likely guess.

1 Like

yeah point out a raid where we didnt fight the person they said we’d be going face to face against in the raid highlight

Here, let me whip out my journal of every word ever uttered in print or other media by Blizzard…

At any rate, those words are vague enough to mean either a verbal or physical confrontation.

I am not saying: “No she will never be a raid boss YAS QUEEN SLAY!!!” She likely will. But there is a difference between a likely hood and 100% confirmation.

Heck, it could be a fake to throw us off. It was either an accidental leak from Blizz or they want to build hype and throw us off. To say it is 100% confirmed is premature, imo.

It’s Evanescence for me.

1 Like