Sylvanas is a raid boss

Yeah cause the forsaken being warmongering idiots would make sense in the story right the horde and alliance would totally turn a blind eye to them after a civil war and genocide ok then

Just make them less warmongering then, you don’t have to kill the entire theme of the race because the Alliance aren’t comfortable with them.

1 Like

Lol the alliance they don’t fit with the horde lol they caused a 2nd civil war in the horde cause they lack the ideals that the horde aspire too

‘Caused’ hah, as if there weren’t large numbers of the Horde that stayed loyal.

Cause those believe in the hordes ideals and that’s why they picked non warmongering forsaken to represent them like calia and Voss sounds like you actually want calia but don’t want her cause she’s gold and light

Voss is the best candidate, a character that showed herself true to the Forsaken ideal and to the Forsaken reality.

Calia has done nothing of the sort.

and whats this?

Free Will, Brotherhood; Through Stone and Zelling, Voss visibly showed the ability to aid someone coming to terms with being Forsaken. We saw her every step of the way.
Calia only has a supposed off-screen aid to the undead sentinels, but as they aren’t even confirmed to stay with the Forsaken, we can’t even guess if that is a proper case.

Voss is an assassin, not averse in the least to murder in order to secure an objective. If the Forsaken need to fight, we know she will fight.

Calia, similarly has not fought once since her raising. She hasn’t shown any such inclination.

1 Like

Clearly you didnt play a priest in legion

1 Like

Clearly you didn’t see the operative word ‘raising’ in that blurb.

EDIT: Her being a part of the mission table barely means anything in any case.

literally in shadowlands, and when she fights, whats gonna be your excuse, shes gold? funny thing too all those forsaken ideals you just said, sylvanas never repersented them

My ‘excuse’ will be that she still doesn’t thematically hold to the race, and we still don’t have actual on-screen showcases of her being a leader to the Forsaken.
Sylvanas literally codified those ideals in Cata, because all of them are not linked to being ‘good’ they are purely Forsaken-focused.

yeah using her people as tools is what they wanted arrows in the quvier right her bulwark

“Stillwater’s experiments have the side effect of turning Forsaken into mindless zombies. Why do you think he’s so afraid of letting this out? He knows that such a crime is punishable by true death”
Literal codification.
You know what doesn’t make a good bulwark? A dead race. How is her utilitarian viewpoint seen as somehow making her view them as merely sacrificial. As far as the Cata story went, a strong Forsaken nation meant Sylvanas didn’t have to fear dying while a failing nation meant she had to. Her very own mindset would necessitate improving the lot of the Forsaken.

Sylvanas in Cataclysm isn’t the same Sylvanas we have now. I made the joke that Sylvanas is 4 different characters at this point as a joke but I’m honestly not sure that’s wrong.

Sylvanas in Cataclysm was 100% pro-Forsaken, if for no other reason than them being around meant she could stick around (and for the record, she doesn’t actually care about them as a people. She was happy to kill herself and abandon until she finds Hell waiting for her and keeping them around as meat shields was a good idea.)

Sylvanas in the books, comics, outside material from the game up to BfA, was a different character who makes it clear that she really just wants to be happy. She could be cold, ruthless, insert adjective here, at the end deep down her primary goal was to at least find something that gave her joy.

Sylvanas at the start of Legion was someone who seemed to have finally been hit with that ol’ character development stick in the first 5 minutes of the expansion when she was made Warchief of the Horde.

Then finally Sylvanas after the start of Legion and to now, where’s she is actually an 8D Speed Chess champion playing everyone, including herself in a long game to help Super Devil kill the universe.

6 Likes

HAHAHAHA yeah talking about how they are tools to use, 100% pro forsaken

I Think forsaken players just dont know the more, or they are playing a different game

Did you read the rest of that paragraph or did your eyes turn red right after “pro-Forsaken”?

I did, and it doesnt make sense sylvanas isnt pro forsaken, she is pro sylvanas, she always been this way, even in vanilla

1 Like

I don’t think she’s like that at all, I think that just may be emotional projection. I thought that her moment with Delaryn (although it had similar beats) was just as tragic for Sylvanas as a character. But I’m not going to get into that debate here or in this thread because it’s fruitless.

considering the faction leaders didn’t get involved in anything, that’d be a hard position to prove.
Also, Pro-Sylvanas and Pro-Forsaken were not mutually exclusive concepts prior to 8.2.
She was primarily Pro-Sylvanas, but being Pro-Forsaken was also being Pro-Sylvanas anyway.