Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

I’d switch but the forum literally won’t let me. It auto-defaulted to this.

Alright from this I finally know the ending of this expansion.

-Sylvanas get the kerrigan treatment but instead of Nathanos, she takes Anduin to a space hike after defeating the jailer.

-The characters from the Shadowlands will die and aside of a few, nobody will care

-Lore wasted for this expansion that’s the “master piece” of the current set of writers.

Alright back to play other games and just run my weekly keystone.

It’s not about what player’s want when it comes to the story team and their garbage decisions. It’s about what’s obvious. And her redemption only gets more obvious with each new cinematic.

Lady Vashj and Kael’thas were Illidan’s steadfast allies for literal years. Vashj calls out his name as she dies, and while Kael’thas bailed, there was plenty of Blood Elves hanging out in the Black Temple and Shadowmoon Valley even after he died. The Fel Orcs only exist because they drain the blood of a demon Illidan gave to them to make an army for his use.

These aren’t loose allies, they’re all Illidari. That’s why they’re there in Legion, too.

17 Likes

Archimonde destroyed Dalaran.

1 Like

sure thing

Lol someone resubbed just for this

Vol’jin begging and pleading for the Alliance’s help whilst simultaneously they’re told how putrid and smelly he was, is worse.

Losing Lordaeron City, the most important city in the entire setting, was worse.

Having your leader, the last of the original team up, betray you and use you to just cause mass death to your own faction (and even try to have you killed, herself) is worse.

Don’t @ me.

15 Likes

dw sylvanas will become the arbiter.

Nah, the first Old One/Elder/whatever they ripped from Warhammer, new deity

Nowadays, yes. Because it’d be hilarious.

Two months ago, I didn’t. I wanted her to die, preferably at Tyrande’s hands with Genn holding her down for that killing blow. But the more time I spend here, having to argue every. Damn. Thing. that even remotely involves a night elf with certain posters turning it into another Teldrassil thread. Or bending over backwards and sideways to handwave away bits of lore just to make themselves even more the victim and deny Horde players had anything but the best time of their lives during BfA and all of us clearly loved it. Or getting all up in their dander because something, anything, might not be about their personal, IRL pain because Teldrassil happened.

After that? Yeah, kinda wanna see this whole thing turn into a love story, with Genn as the best man and Tyrande as the maid of honor at an Anduin - Sylvanas wedding.

20 Likes

I feel bad for you, blue blood elf, you seem unsettled, unhappy and devoid of joy, why don’t you take a time from the game? it would do you good.

alas long live the banshee Queen! for teldrassil!

6 Likes

Where is my our Deathisfinal, I wanna see her reaction to this stuff damn it :frowning:

Where are you bb?

6 Likes

You just summed up how I feel and the same process I went through.

7 Likes

A lot of people that deserve to be offended getting what they’ve been owed.

Good cutscene overall. A few issues with some faulty implications, such as Sylv doubting her resolve sort-of teasing she doesn’t really have much of a plan going forward.

But props for continuing Sylvanas from Legion and basically ignoring her BfA mischaracter.

14 Likes

What’s obvious to me, from playing through the zones, and watching the narrative unfold, is that Sylvanas is not getting a redemption. You need to stop taking these cinematics out of context, and look at them as pieces of a greater whole. And by doing that, all you see is Anduin standing his ground, to the best of his ability, while Sylvanas is sinking ever deeper into darkness.

Excluding your feeling towards certain Alliance players, who I hope doesn’t include me, would you still want that to happen?

I like how some people just want a story direction just to spite other people, and these people are the same ones mad at blizzard, so once again proving that whole, forsaken players just want to have fun, is a load of bull

4 Likes

Oh…oh, you poor poor thing. You honestly refuse to see the writing on the wall don’t you?

You’re literally talking about yourself, Kat. You’ve been nothing but calling people idiots for years now.

27 Likes

I wish to see Carma’s, syriana’s and death’s reaction i would be amazing!
oh and treeslotbag’s too missing her trolls posts. that were real baits.

3 Likes