Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

Watches cinematic and then reads comments

https://gph.is/g/Zdb6xl9

19 Likes

I’ll be back to say I told you so once her redemption happens okay?

7 Likes

Big same.
:ok_hand:

4 Likes

Eh I think just everyone lowkey has a thing for Anduin and is hesitant to hurt/ disappoint him at this point, and if they do they tend to make it up to him.

3 Likes

Point is, how many times do you fight the Illidari in TBC? The Fel Horde, the Naga, the Sunfury, etc. You usually don’t just run up on them sitting in a field picking flowers. They’re actively conquering their way across the continent for “the greater good”.

9 Likes

You’ll have to open a portal to another timeline. Cause in this you won’t be able to.

Those are more in the territory of “loose” allies especially the latter two which you mentioned.

I’ll be back to tell you I told you so. Deal? I know its hard for you to come to terms with, but she’s like Kerrigan. She’s the face of Warcraft. She’s getting a redemption.

I mean…

That sounds a lot like the player characters too.

Difference is, we demand payment for our mass murdering :gift_heart:

2 Likes

This is some serious copium.

10 ten poster coping so hard they wont post on there main

It’s probably due to the fact that it happened to a playable race, by another playable race.

They’d probably have better standing if they clarified that it’s the worst event in the WoW mmo

2 Likes

It’s just him coping with the inevitable. I kind of feel bad for him

Illidan’s forces are much better people than us. They do it altruistically.

You do realize how people reacted to Kerrigan’s redemption, right?

And I might add the gap between brood war and Starcraft 2 was 12 years. Plenty of time for the writers to change their minds. For bfa and shadowlands, it’s 2. With what happened fresh in mind.

Let me ask you this. Do you want a redemption for her? If not, why torment yourself?

You should store some yourself. You’ll be needing it eventually.

1 Like

They gave me a cookie, so I can’t complain. :gift_heart:

This feels like bfa again with sylvanas fans grasping at the whole shes gonna end up being the real horde, you’ll see

1 Like

Valko is saying that even without the illidan book his forces where messing with all of Outland for years and only got fixed/ pushed back because the murder hobo’s of Azeroth came in.

It was in much of the quest line, about all he’s wrought

1 Like

I don’t care either way honestly. Want to know why? Because I have no personal attachment to her character.

1 Like