Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

Also you guys do realize the only kingdom Arthas actually destroyed completely was lordaeron right? Quel’thalas is back and recovering well, dalaran was never actually destroyed by the scourge because they mounted an attack on Arthas when kelth was summoning Archimonde. And his tenure as lich king he literally only lured Azeroths forces to northrend yet failed in his plan to defeat us and raise us.

Anduin will redeem Sylvanas. With his love.

We shall be united, Horde and Alliance, by their wedding vows.

14 Likes

She dies in his arms, a single tear falls from his cheek and lands on hers, a golden light suffuses her form and her eyes open- her living, blue eyes-!

5 Likes

Defending Arthas slaughtering literally 90% of the High Elf population (a percentage doubtlessly higher than the death toll in Teldrassil) as being not that bad is really bordering on Arthas fanboy self-parody.

Frost trolls are people too.

25 Likes

Preach it.

1 Like

Anyone who’s shocked at it yeah, but you can know something’s coming and still be mad about it.

2 Likes

Everybody I know that plays the game, alliance or horde, want this. Only in places like this with a bunch or weirdos that care too much about the souls of pixels I see so much hate for this character. Good job Blizzard.

5 Likes

People just need to accept that BFA sylvanas was out of character and that Shadowlands returned her to pre-BFA Vanilla-Legion Sylvanas. Saurfang, Lor’themar and a bunch of others were OOC in BFA too.

Sylvanas having an inner struggle at being the Arthas of Anduin’s story is in-character and better written than her being a moustache twirling villain.

17 Likes

While Arthas stands off in the distance, smiling, knowing he set Sylvanas on path to free us all from the Shadowlands.

Sad part is, I can picture them doing something like that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

When I saw the datamined clip on WoWhead, I knew the Story Forum would be melting down.

I was not disappointed.

(The comments on the WoWhead article are particularly excellent too.)

6 Likes

Illidan hasnt murdered thousands of innocent beings in warcraft history. maybe in the books IDC his actions put the legion at Bay as in they are no longer a threat so its a different thing compared to sylvanas.

Roses are red
Chocolates are brown
I expect nothing
And I’m still let down

6 Likes

This conversation is pointless when the biggest criminal in the history of Warcraft is You. Yeah, you, reading this post.

The player’s sinstone finna be huge.

17 Likes

Let me just say this.

Sylvanas wouldn’t be the first Windrunner sister consumed by dark, evil power to love a male human paladin.

3 Likes

Did you miss like, all of TBC?

(Replied to wrong poster the first time)

8 Likes

I called it a billionty years ago. She becomes goddess of all death so that the forsaken keep their “For the Dark Lady” lines.

I’m always blown away when people say that Teldrassil was the worst event to happen in Azeroth, muchless Warcraft.

Not even the Accuser could hold the player against their will tbqh.

1 Like

What can I say, that human potential is some powerful stuff. Elves just can’t resist the stuff :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

“It was the choice you never had!” I don’t know why, but the delivery on that sounded so awful. But she’s getting redeemed and there’s nothing we can do about it.

2 Likes

Right.

Knows that she isn’t getting any redemptions, or validations. You’re tormenting yourself over absolutely nothing.
This cinematic? Her crossing whatever moral horizon the writers for whatever reason still thinks she has left. That’s it.

Not really I have the blood guard title on my main why? I didnt read The illidan book if that is what you are referring to. And TBC in itself was a clusterdump without the book or chronicle to complete it.