https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sylvanas-fan-gloat-thread/810419/

4 Likes

Wrong.

Grom was forgiven.

Illidan was forgiven.

The Horde was forgiven.

What’s forgiving one more?

7 Likes

IDK. This sounds just like 87% of my relationships right here.

Would anyone be at all surprised to find out Sylvanas’s idea of foreplay is massive casualties on the battlefield?

Don’t. The whole reason for his snark is knowing he’s at best a second choice. Sylvy’s side-piece for when things with Manduin don’t work out.

They two needn’t be mutually exclusive!

2 Likes

Even if we want to get real for a second, what crimes has she done? Alright she burned Teldrassil but what of it? Arthas literally massacred Kingdoms and proceeded to make one of the biggest wars that took a toll on the whole word.

Illidan was absolutely not forgiven. He was tolerated because he was needed to fight Sargeras, but absolutely no one forgave him for anything.

15 Likes

Sounds enough like Kerrigan so yeah.

Literally nobody cared about any of his crimes and the narrative went on to demean the player for stopping him by giving context behind them.

I’d say that’s pretty forgiven.

4 Likes

No.

Really no.

Especially no.

6 Likes

Technically the 4th war the one syl started is the bloodiest in Azeroth history, idk how but that’s what I have found.

Guy was literally imprisoned for 10k years. And then brought out again to help fight the legion. The stuff after that is debatable but it served a good purpose in the end.

1 Like

Third war slaughtered entire civilizations. Lmao. A big tree getting roasted is nothing compared to the Third War.

https ://www.youtube(. )com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Forum theme btw.

10 Likes

Arthas in the corner be like Am I joke to you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The bloodiest? No one literally fought in its conclusion, and the whole thing got forgotten and threats like Azshara or N’zoth took priority lmao.

3 Likes

So when Sylvanas reveals everything she did was for the greater good, everyone can shut up and stop crying.

1 Like

Sylvanas has committed 1 genocide, Arthas did like at least 4 minimum. It’s really simple mathematics.

11 Likes

The only person that “demeaned” the players was Illidan’s #1 Fanchime, who he then turned into powder when she tried to bad touch him.

Even in those flashbacks the NPCs there still acted like he committed horrible crimes.

2 Likes

And yet, word of God from Blizzard, is that the 4th war is the bloodiest war in Azeroth’s history.

Does it make sense? No.
Do we ever actually see the casualties to match it? No. (don’t @me night elves, you lost a lot, but Arthas murdered more cities)
Should it be true? Hell no.

But is it true? According to the devs, yes. Until they change their minds.

14 Likes

I’ve been saying since the start they’re obviously going to redeem her and even then I’m still mad at this.

3 Likes

Anyone who’s actually been following the story for any length of time, knew a redemption was in the works. Those who act upset or shocked, simply haven’t been paying attention

3 Likes