Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

You might be right, poor natty lite.

1 Like

She doesn’t like the beard. Her schtick is the clean shaven youthful look, so Nate getting his hot bod with that grizzled bearded man thing really was a disappointing turn off for her.

Sylvanas is a bit of a cradle robber it would seem.

4 Likes

Technically aren’t all elves who get together with humans robbing the cradle?

3 Likes

He’s far too pure for that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Well, Jaina used to try.

And we got to watch the narrative and anyone who wasn’t at Mt. Hyjal treat her like a naive idiot for her trouble. Only to change their tune around Cataclysm/MoP and treat her like an unreasoning warmonger as soon as she started to agree with them.

12 Likes

On a different note, I sort of realized that trying to debate a kid who literally grew up in a library his whole life is probably not the wisest move. Like, if there is one thing that book nerds know how to do, its how to back a point. Even if their point is BS, they know enough normally worthless trivia to just hammer their dispute opponent into the ground with it. She’s too used to being surrounded by cultists and soldiers.

3 Likes

Anyone else finds it weird that Jailer who posses alot of knowledge about the player (judging by the fact his agents have engaged us multiple times, Sylvanas Lich king Helya etc) and his first plan of action is “HERE I WILL PUT MY NEXT WEAPON AGAINST THE HEROES” and instead of throwing multiple of bad guys at us he just makes one single guy and apparently he can convert anduin and other mortals and force them to serve him
 Am I the only one seeing the gigantic plothole here? I mean Yeah I understand that raid bosses have to exist etc, but if he can just force random mortals to serve him without any will necessary to be broken and apparently he can make them into super weapons?

Its like if the emperor could clone hims-
 Darth vader instead of Stormtroopers.

3 Likes

It sounds so good :weary:

1 Like

Can’t wait for people to make every mental gymnastic jump possible to assert she still isn’t getting a redemption.

2 Likes

I will never stop my mental gymnastics!

Oh, she’s getting “one”, I just think the jury is out on the results of it. At the very least I feel less inclined to believe that she’s getting out of SLs alive after this cinematic. However, when and why she flips will change a lot. As stated above though, I do hope she commits to Jailor-sempai’s plan. Her turning now after everything, with her only proper impetus being boy-king sleepovers, would be 
 ick.

7 Likes

Look, this does look bad. Her showing any kind of regret, at this point, is about 2 years too late.

But, she has unequivocally been shown as in the wrong, for the entirety of both bfa and shadowlands, so far. And characters opposed to her has been shown to be almost overwhelmingly in the right, even Tyrande. So unless they have completely lost their minds, and somehow think they can cheat Tyrande, and Night elves, out of killing Sylvanas off and foiling her plans, it mostly seems as them having Sylvanas cross a threshhold that she honestly crossed a very long time ago. I wouldn’t worry, not yet.

3 Likes

When?

Got news for you.

Been cheating them since Cataclysm.

I’m not worried cause I’ve saying she’ll get redeemed for years at this point. It’s obvious. The message of the expansion will be “actually genocide good sometimes.” and they’ll pretend it’s deep and profound while Sylvanas stand triumphantly beside Anduin and the “Champions” of Azeroth.

3 Likes

With every new cinematic shown, I become more convinced my joke theory might actually be true; Sylvanas has a thing for Anduin.

This lady didn’t hesitate to burn Teldrassil and all the people left on it to the ground. She didn’t hesitate to raise Derek and turn him into a weapon. At no point has hesitation been a thing in Sylvanas’s wheelhouse.

Until she captured Anduin.

Now she’s catching herself mid-diatribe before she reveals some personal secret. She’s hesitating to hurt him. She’s trying to have the Jailer give her more time with him.

Dead elf wants some little lion meat.

37 Likes

By having her struggle in the shadowlands be portrayed as in the right. Never once is she told that she is wrong for trying to do what she does. The people close to her only worry that the Night warrior’s power will quite literally rip her apart. Never once does anyone go “Hey Tyrande, don’t try to avenge your people by killing Sylvanas, it’s not right.” And I don’ think they will start now.

1 Like

He is the young Brad Pitt of this universe. That blond hair and sensitive blue eyes. She wants to corrupt him so much, you just know it. Or be “saved” by him. Whichever comes first. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thus all the massive death flags and all these new NPCs ripped from Danuser’s backside going “The Night Warrior power is to great!” and other garbage.

I fEaR tYrAnDe iS cOnSuMeD bY vEnGeAncE

3 Likes

She wants that sweet sweet little lion, I feel bad for ole Natty.

5 Likes

the smile in the bfa cinematic kinda gave it away.

2 Likes

I mean, she’s showing regret
 but she’s still doing it.

At best she’ll probably get a “dies doing the right thing for once” moment.

https://quotez.ucoz.com/_nw/5/59083683.jpg

18 Likes