Sylvanas Cinematic... After Sire Denathrius defeat

Could be they want to make Anduin into a Trojan Horse to assault the Light once Death is fully under their control.

2 Likes

alright, you waifu nerds. you win this round. she is pretty hot.

13 Likes

Which I’m fine with, its in his character. He also had those blunt force parallel cinematic scenes in BfA that Blizz might take him down this route. All I have to say is, Blizz should commit to it for a time. Have him forcibly turned into Arthas 2 (and thus he has that “compelled by force” angle) and turn him into an antagonist. It would be a very, VERY good catalyst to force growth out of the three we did rescue in Jaina, Baine, and Thrall. Who need character arcs of their own away from his influence if they’re to be in the story. As well as a catalyst for growth for Anduin himself.

2 Likes

Kerrigan 2.0 confirmed. Jailer is like a beefcake version of the Overmind.

The question is: who is her Arcturus? Arthas is already dead.

1 Like

It’s easier to tell someone else to torch a giant tree with people you can’t see, than to literally recreate the scene of your own demise with the intended victim staring at you saying you ain’t sh–.

18 Likes

See?! It’s not just me! She’s spent two expansions looking like an evil blonde Keebler elf and now that it’s time for her to be conflicted she suddenly becomes a goth waifu in somewhat more revealing and form fitting armor.

Nah he definitely would of won and turned him if garrosh hadn’t been given an out through kairoz

It didn’t work the first time true, but it planted the seeds that only truly sprouted after his fall.

Watch him become a light knight or something, because blah blah blah the light never gave up on him! Zzz

8 Likes

Isn’t that just called a Paladin?

7 Likes

To be fair, that example was a better example of him being cunning rather than trying to convince Garrosh, because if I’m remembering right he walked closer and closer to the Bell as he monologued, then went ‘SURPRISE!’ and used the artifact to render it useless.

He literally weaponized an After School Special.

5 Likes

That is actually fair. Even when she blew up the Desolation Council she did it from afar.

It could be interesting to see what happens when someone who has gone way, way too far comes back to the light when it’s way, way too late. But I feel like the only endings that can come from this are going to be unsatisfying and probably involve Sylvanas escaping justice because certain characters have sudden and strange changes of heart.

I also feel like the Horde isn’t involved in this struggle between Anduin and Sylvanas at all. Even during early BFA they weren’t, really.

3 Likes

Nab nah this time he’ll be lightforged like Cali
a
Sigh

4 Likes

The good news is, we’re past the inflection point!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/447200579832512513/795081865052028940/unknown.png

Source

EDIT: I’m being unfair. The individual zone stories are good. Their new characters are good. The worldbuilding, though I’m not a fan of leaving Azeroth behind, is good. The art direction is amazing as ever. It’s just all of that is eclipsed whenever it comes to this meta-narrative. Whenever Blizz’s favorite characters dance on screen, it tanks. I’m tired of screentime with Jaina, Anduin, Baine, and Sylvanas. It’s the same hyperdramatized babble lacking of any semblance of long-term cohesion.

6 Likes

Because he’s literally the only one that would bother to try.

6 Likes

Which is hilarious when you think about it.

Everyone else’s default reaction to something is to just hiring a bunch of murder hobos to go kill it.

29 Likes

Yeah, its a little weird. I get that this is a game, but sometimes Anduin feels unusually self-aware of the absurdity of all these near extinct peoples trying to murder eachother in between end of the world conflicts. Its just him, sitting around, going “what even is this?”

15 Likes

I mean, to be fair, he’s stuck behind a shield. There’s not much else he can do. Him making her question herself is the only thing keeping him alive at the moment.

2 Likes

Well
a Windrunner didn’t get her marriage to a human to complete the trifecta. Maybe she’s in LOVE. Maybe it’s MybaebestuckintheMawlline

9 Likes

On that note, where is he going to the bathroom? In his armor?

3 Likes

Don’t you bring that evil into this house.

15 Likes