Sylvanas canonically bisexual now nice

And that’s entirely just your opinion and you are entitled to it.

2 Likes

It is not an opinion, it is a fact.

All the context is there. You can choose to ignore it, if you want. But don’t act like you are standing for gender equality by doing so.

1 Like

Okay, why the personal attack?

This is why I don’t have your back when you talk about feminism. You can’t even respect me, for having a different opinion on one character.

I actually do think the Illidan and Maiev ship has problematic elements. I could have been an ally to you.

:wink:

2 Likes

If you feel attacked, maybe you should stop and ask yourself why you feel attacked by what I said.

2 Likes

Simply put dont talk to Renautis

I’m pretty sure that that was a hotly debated move but we don’t have the personalities behind that history, unfortunately.

I actually am standing up for gender equality, I’m not a misandrist.

Whatever good chat we had above is now done. We will never see eye to eye.

You are here, vocally supporting the fetishization of a female Warcraft character KNOWING the context of that in the Warcraft franchise. Knowing the context of Danuser and his vicarious personification of Nathanos, and the weird master-slave Roleplay he has done on his twitter page.

And you want to claim that is a progressive thing? On the basis of what? The man isn’t the dominate one? Or that is triggers a few incels online? That’s not feminism. Just because it happens to trigger people you are ideologically opposed to doesn’t make it a good thing.

You are not standing up for gender equality.

What master slave thing on his twitter page? Is this in Akiyass delusion world or the real world?

If that’s a thing, this is the first I’m hearing about it. I saw the tweet where he says “looking into a Dark Mirror” about his Nathanos short story. I would hardly discribe that as self-inserting. It’s just cringe, he’s not fetishizing Sylvanas.

Since the only thing I see is the title of a forum thread there’s nothing to comment about,yea or nay.

Sylvannas has been a fetish object since her first artistic rendering although her imagery has improved to the point where they’ve gotten rid of the bare midriff so common to fantasy females, especially the Night Elves in this game like the original cinematic druid.

Lol, I do not have delusions.

If I say it, it is truth.

This is just the post that brought it to everyone’s attention, but there is a lot more of these sorts of things throughout his twitter history.

Does male subservience bother you? Do femdoms bother you? I’m seeing a trend here with Sylvanas x Nathanos and Illidan and Maiev. Is the issue Danuser has a kink? Or that this kink is explored through the Sylvanas and Nathanos ship? Because I have zero problem with either of those things, like I said above. I doubt anyone who ships this pairing does. We know what it is, we signed up. (everyone who has shipped this ship has probably read the knife/wax play fic on AO3)

Do you have an issue with BDSM in general? What’s your beef? Let’s get to the heart of it. I’m confused, since you called yourself the forum Dominatrix once, was that said in jest?

(Apparently since I’ve been accused of self inserting as Sylvanas myself, maybe I should usurp the title of forum dominatrix.)

Lol, you are not going to succeed in twisting my words to your favor. The power dynamic between the two isn’t my issue, and I find that very question to be disgusting. I have explained to you the context and what the issue is. So you already know that the issue here doesn’t have anything to do with what consenting adults do behind closed doors. That is none of my business, and what I am into is none of anyone else business.

You have no right to ask me questions like that. It is disingenuous and scummy.

2 Likes

Having just reread Dark Mirror after a google search for it, I don’t see an intimate relationship with either incarnation of these two. Sylvannas may have some fondness for the Blightcaller but it’s more of a fondness of a comfortable tool, or obedient lapdog than any form of intimacy between two equals. One of these days I’ll pony up for the Sylvannas novel, but I don’t expect anything to contradict what I’ve already read.

That is your perceptions. The reaction of the community at large was that it was laying the foundation for a confirmation of their romance, which was already a canonized rumor at this point.

2 Likes

as i said before dont bother with renautus. guy is a known troll.

1 Like

“Canonised rumor” is that the new phrase for shipping these days? I don’t put much stock in rumors the “community” isn’t promoting something that has either novel support, nor is their any evidence in game.

And for all I’ve said for the relative lack of intimacy between Sylvannas and Nathanos that’s still a lot closer than she lets ANYONE else. It really is a pitiful lonely existence that I would imagine have driven most people insane by now. It did drive her to suicide once her only reason for continuing… Arthas was no more.

No, A short story called Shadow of the Sun said there was a rumor that Sylvanas and Nathanos were secretly romantically involved. Canonized rumor lol.

1 Like

We went from Sylvanas the dominatrix to Sylvanas the femcel so fast…

… maybe she’s neither of those things.

:woman_shrugging: