Sylvanas canonically bisexual now nice

Incel is a gender neutral term. Why are you gendering it?

You don’t generally get news reports of the female variety. I’ve never come across any myself. There are women who have issues with men, but we don’t generally see the same level of nuttery and malice with calls to violent behavior that male incels who make the news exhibit.

Femcel? Sylvannas has long stood apart from the Forsaken. For a long time she was the only Forsaken who didn’t look like a zombie that was slowly falling apart. (This was even true of Nathanos before she arranged for him to take his cousin’s body.) That and her status as leader pretty much kept her apart from the people she led. Also keep in mind that she’s always been generally distrusted by the bulk of the Horde even the Sin’dorei who owe her big time for her sponsorship.

That’s not nearly the same as making her a female version of those incel whackanoodles.

Look sylvanas is a terrible character. Who cares.

2 Likes

You cared enough to post.

5 Likes

Oh please.

2 Likes

Because Reddit and Urban Dictionary does. It’s not my agenda I don’t care about incel equality. Just calling a duck a duck.

Gender equality for incels lol. Funny that’s never come up in feminism circles before. As far as I know the female incels of Reddit call themselves femcels, because incels and incel communites are exclusionary to women, so I think it’s fine. Frankly as far as I’m concerned they can all fall off the globe, I wouldn’t shed a tear.

I really don’t care about this topic to argue with you over it. You still haven’t answered my question. What about BDSM is bad to you?

Incel means involuntary celibate. That can be male or female. It’s usually male because women typically have more options available to them when it comes to partnerships. But that doesn’t mean a women is incapable of becoming bitter and resentful due to bad romantic experiences. Or lack of any romantic experience more like.

Point is, femcel doesn’t make any sense. And anyone who says that is an idiot.

2 Likes

Even though I’m queer, I couldn’t care less what female Stalin’s sexuality is. All that matters is Nathanos’ head on a pike and the postcard is sent to Sylvanas.

Edit: Also all the lead devs are cringe and creepy and motivate me to end my subscription

4 Likes

Sylv Who? Come on now the trolls are invading again grab your Unecessary censor you need 15k social points to view this part and you need 60k social points to view this uncensored message the horde.

Wait I cant write fig- Blizzard are taking over. oh no.

world of cant say that in a game that is rated t for toddlers Everyone and just when you though censored couldnt get any worse you see why i have been complaining and trying to open your eyes?

Your reply history proves you’re an idiot. You still haven’t answered my question.

Ill repost my answer, since you seemed to have missed it.

That’s deflection. It’s not an answer. But that seems to be the norm with you.

I will know now in the future when you claim to be sex positive, that it’s just simply not true.

It is not a deflection. I have outlined the issue to you thoroughly. You are choosing to ignore than for the purpose of being combative.

Look, I know that part of my life might interests you. I don’t blame you for being drawn to my assertive and dominate personality. It is a totally normal and natural feeling to have. But lets not make it weird on the forums, okay hun?

You outlined like a toddler with a crayon.

Stop flirting, you are embarrassing me.

I’m not a brat tamer.

Not for a lack of trying though. You’re just not very good at it.

2 Likes

Uh huh. Well, I’ve seen worse written on here.

Nah, I like being reminded that I am the only intelligent person here.

2 Likes