SWP Nerfs - can we get some dates?

Oh okay I just wasn’t sure how to do it.

We just got 6/6 yesterday

I’ll explain why since people like you aren’t very smart.

Sunwell is a more challenging raid than pre nerf TK/SSC but it has a few upsides to progression raid teams. It’s has very short grave yard run that allows you to get attempts in faster. Trash is minimal after you’ve reached the first boss and reduces time spent on trash so you can just focus on bosses. The bosses don’t have RNG mind control mechanics that will completely wipe your raid.

Finally, you don’t need to clear sunwell to gain attunement for the next raid phase because there isn’t one. The primary reason SSC/TK got nerfed was they wanted to let people get attuned for BT/Hyjal before release of those raids.

As you can see, if you we’re remotely intelligent you could have figured this out for yourself, but since you aren’t I had to explain it for you.

What’s ur main?? And server? Let’s see those logs bby

I’m glad it was harder, I like prog.

It’s odd how most people seem to like target dummy bosses.

It was so much more fun than bt.

1 Like

I’m not sure where in my quoted statement that I asked for any kind of explanation. And you went out of your way to call me stupid. Oof. Keep trollin’ my man.

Yea like I’m in a dad guild and even we were a week 1 BT/MH clear guild.

I think Vashj took us 3-4 weeks.

Sunwell took us 5 weeks for 6/6

We cleared brutalis super quickly man like 8 total attempts, but boy was muru hard at like 68 attempts

Yeah, pretty sure never is fine.

There are lot of bad players out there, and a lot of them play in the same guid.

Go kiss your logs

Ur the one who decided to talk a big game about how easy some content is, so let’s see it.

It is easy. the fact that you disagree means that you’ve a lot of h people in your raid or perhaps you’re one of them being carried, based on your logs lmao.

We killed.muru faster than KJ.

KJ was like 62 attempts.

Oh wow we got kj in like 15

My logs that clearly exist and are all purple or orange parses. Oh did you mean the blue kj parse where I fly a dragon? LOL.

Are you upset hun? Don’t wanna show ur logs bc you can’t? Did you buy gdkp gear and NOONE will take you anyways? :pleading_face::pleading_face::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Prepatch won’t come before September, since we haven’t even seen the beta and it’ll take 2 months or so, so the nerf is going to come well before pre-patch.

They wouldn’t be saying this if they didn’t intend to have nerfed Sunwell during the actual expansion.

Well your thoughts didn’t age well lol

No, Blizzard’s statements yet again backflipped. My only fault was believing they had a plan.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.