Swarm Defense Ardenweald world quest bugged

More than a month later and it’s STILL bugged.

It’s actually mind boggling how they ignore threads like this and don’t bother fixing it.

Had this problem today.

1 Like

Ok think i found a work around!

If you head to the farthest left dragon and then point it to the left again and keep the trajectory low, you can see that the projectiles are actually firing. Keep it low though and there are some insects that will fly low enough for you to be able to hit them. just aim at their legs! good luck guys and i hope this helps.

(over a month now and no fix, very dissapointing)

There are actually 2 ways to get this done:

1 - This garbage indie game develop company do their job. This would be the best.

2 - Aim sidways. from the angle tou get turned to when you sit on the sentry (the middle one) turo 90º right and shoot the lowest wasts… Its slow but doable. Good luck if more than 1 player are trying to do the quest tho.

The quest can be done I finished it. Middle dragon aim straight ahead and upwards you’ll see the swarm spawn in the distance. Can kill 3 every 5 seconds or so to get quest to finish. I assume the other dragons will work if you find the area I call the “sweet spot”.

Using the middle dragon & shooting left look for a spot where the aiming line extends long. That works.

1 Like

Worst programmer ever… must have had bugs in their pants…

GRR aiming at the back wall and fire endlessly, sure, this makes sense, … what a garbage quest

December 6th 2021, over one year later. Quest still bugged.

This quest had been bugged since RELEASE and is still unable to be completed without very careful knowledge and manipulation of the bug. I remember trying to do this quest the first week of Shadowlands and it was bugged.

Where is the development priority? Removing emotes as to not trigger snowflakes and making non-binary gender fluid transmog available?

2 Likes

Yep its Dec. 6th and seems Blizzard has bigger issues so they don’t actually fix bugs this issue has been going on for over a month I am aware of

2 Likes

Still broken, work arounds that have already been talked about such as using the left most dragon and shooting into the wall worked though.

2 Likes

still bugged

1 Like

Can’t belive this is still bugged

thank you for sharing this! i was able to complete it in about 5 mins of just laying on the fire key while point toward one of the back walls.

Still bugged please fix this

This quest is bugged in a way that prevents it from being completed as intended. At this point, some attention that either resolves the problem or deactivate the quest so it can be worked on is warranted. Please let me choose a quest that I can complete so I can get the reward (in this case, a conduit). The fact that someone found a way around the unintentional obstacle is not permission to not work on this. Thank you for making a game we care about.

Can confirm this is still broken. Bump HELLO SINGULAR HUMAN RESOURCE GM, DO YOUR JOB

Most annoying bug in the world

Aim at the trees far off in the distance and it worked fast.

5 Likes

Still broken as of 12/6. Update: Actually tried the version that someone up above suggested, go to the right furthest mount, aim straight for the big tree almost behind you to your right, spam it as the bugs hit it, and you can finished the quest.