Swarm Defense Ardenweald world quest bugged

this world quest was bugged at the Claw’s Edge location… guess what, it’s also bugged at the Tirna Scithe location. cmon Blizzard

Please fix this world quest. It has been broken since patch day. The item that the drakes shoot blows up the second it is fired.

It really does. I couldn’t stand it.

Blizzard is shooting themselves in the foot since today’s calling is in Aredenweald and it’s also the last day for the “The World Awaits” (20 WQ quest).

Can’t believe they haven’t bothered fixing it for 4 days now.

Confirmed, I’ve encountered this as well.

Still an issue six days later. How has this not been fixed yet?

Edit: The workaround posted on Wowhead works too.

1 Like

Been bugged for me on all characters since patch.

This worked like a charm. Thank you :smiley:

Same problem. Still bugged.

Yeah, the problem seems when you get on the mount, it ends up getting elevated with it’s wings visible. Completely different perspective than the quest used to be, almost 3rd person vice 1st person.

I was able to complete the quest in a few minutes by hopping on the westerly mount and aiming my turret upwards toward the NW (big ol tree in the background). Here I found a hole in the “wall” that allowed the ammunition to reach the targets as they were flying past the turret.

trying to complete the Ardenweald calling and just found out that this quest is broken

Even the new one in Gormhive is broken. :weary:

Confirmed as of today that this quest is still broken

same here. people having problems. they need to repair this bug quest that is broken.

Yup, cant kill anything.

Same. Hoping they fix it soon.

How tf you bug da bugs?

Thank you for this! I was actually able to complete this WQ today, albeit with a bit of patience and a little irritation.

Strange audio effects around the quest area too.

still broken a week later. Small indie multidollar company. Why the hell do we even pay for this game

Thanks that worked you are awesome for noticing that, I had another quest in legion doing the same thing today on another toon, that one I didn’t know this workaround and took about an hour. Good job I have the patience LOL.