Swamp of Sorrows (Oceanic) We do not want transfers off our server

That’s a totally warped way of saying ‘’ giving people options’’

If they can’t do it they wont do it, got it.

If the rationale to not allow lionheart players to transfer to swamp is, ‘we’ve never let them do it before’, well that’s a bit inconsistent with letting people transfer from low pop to high pop. In classic, they only let it happen the other way around.

Expecting consistent decisions from Blizzard is unrealistic. They are completely unpredictable.

It’s pretty clear reading the thread that people hold strong views either way and I think that’s probably quite confusing for Blizz. They will feel like they’re getting mixed messages from OCE, and they are.

My view, rightly or wrongly, is this: -

Some of us want to stay on swamp, let us do that.
Some people want to go to Jom, I guess, let them do that.
if there are players on Jom with regrets, they should be allowed to come back.
There should have only EVER been one oce server, blizz messed that up. They can put their hand up and take responsibility for that and merge swamp and lionheart.

Everyone gets what they want, and we can all be unhappy with the outcomes together.

/thread.

1 Like

This makes perfect sense, I agree.

On SOS all the major guilds bar 1 are struggling to fill raids and the situation is slowly deteriorating — look at the logs of the guilds last week, they were all going into MC with 34-38 players. If you cut the fat (the 3 minor guilds are running 15-20 grey parsers each) and merged the guilds, once we take into account composition and time clashes, you really aren’t left with many players who can prog into a much harder BWL.

Sure open incoming transfers but spare a lifeboat for those of us who want to get out

And maybe this is not the place for this request but can we please have localized instances?

1 Like

Whos feeling stuck there lol i assume most regret leveling on swamp to begin with not rerolling that was the smarter move.

OCE server should have never happened there wasnt even the playerbase to suppport 2 NA servers.

If the experience is so great for everyone, why would your raiders transfer off?

Stop trying to hold other people hostage.

2 Likes

Thank goodness they can transfer to Jom once they realize their mistake, huh?

Ten bucks says you get 25% transfers the first week.

The pings ridiculous, I’m trinketing fears and after I’m free to move the game controls my character and I fall off a ledge with a full row of dots on me and I die. I get MC helmed and after I trinket it and the debuff is gone I still get controlled by it for 5-10seconds and the guy MCing me cant hit me nor can I hit him but we are MC broken (hes red to me and vice versa). Looting in AV takes up to 10seconds and if I loot and run to fight in PvP I cant use any abilities and only white swings. Warriors meleeing me and intercepting me at the same time. I lose atleast 1 fight per BG from the lag so no, it’s not ‘only 200 ping’

If people could just choose their server for instanced content as in dungeons or raids that would be a work around, Or when questing aswell.

PVE with lag while everyone is playing from Australia is fixable.

1 Like

Elron being clueless as usual

“I rolled on swamp horde now i regret it wah wah”

Well it seems here that the people that are desperate to stop people transferring are the imagine players.

But lets be real.

The only posts in LFG are recruitment messages from three guilds. Besides the occasional “Is this server dead” trolls.

Our Auction House is absolutely dead, so if you want consumes you have to farm them every week.

If you want enchants. Example. there is no small or large radiant shards at all. No one farming them. So people want like 500g for each one.

Log on and IF in peak periods, where are the people? i see no people?

It completely makes sense for a strong guild with a good core to want to stay here. They have World Boss control to want to stay.

This post seems like an abusive boyfriend who wont let his girlfriend leave…

4 Likes

There are alot of people supporting us having a choice of the transfer, no ones being forced. The whole rationale is trap the players and restrict their options to force them into staying or quitting their current character.

Blizz are offering a more time friendly option for those who prefer to keep their character and move to a more populated server to enjoy their experience.

3 Likes

Your characters in cash app “you have world boss control too” lmao

smh…

Your point being?

No good getting World Bosses if you cant get 40 people to Molten Core?

I want you to answer why you want to keep everyone hostage? If you’re happy and clearing content why do you want to keep the others here?

You’re not hostage “YOU” chose to level on a oceanic realm because you wanted to play with oceanic community now you don’t want to do that you want to open transfers which intentionally damages our region/server for your own mistake.

Re roll on NA and problem solved nobodies keeping you hostage your just lazy and won’t re level.

This is where you’re getting really confused. Its okay.

You say things like “you” its not individual. Its a forum of opinion. We all wanted this server to work. I never even said I was transferring off.

I’m stating the facts of the server. Clearly.

You’re having a tantrum.

You do not speak for an entire server. < my point.

3 Likes

Re roll jom cya

We will welcome you with open arms, two weeks later.

Taking a single line out of context; Good one!