Swamp of Sorrows (Oceanic) We do not want transfers off our server

I will eat a fetus if this happens. #unsubscribe

1 Like

your name implies you do that anyway

Speak for yourself. I want off this server. And to those that are saying Lionheart transfers will save Swamp, you’re utterly mad.

And those that say Jom players will transfer to Swamp? That’s… just crazy. Nobody in the right mind would transfer off a thriving server to a ‘Low’ population server.

You can stay in Swamp and continue playing on it, that’s on you. But don’t lock the rest of us here by making such a broad statement of “we do not want transfers”. I want to transfer my character off and I’m sure many do as well.

5 Likes

You don’t even play on the server.
You’re guildless.
You have no logs.

You’re probably 1 of the guys who re rolled to lag on NA and want to try to get your warrior across your not stuck anywhere if you didn’t wanna be on OCE then you shouldn’t of leveled on OCE simple.

2 Likes

I don’t play on Swamp anymore you know why? Because it’s dead as f. But I still want to get my character and stuff out of it so I can continue to play my warrior. Swamp is a sinking ship. You can convince your mates to continue playing on it or are you just terrified that they would jump over to Jom first chance they can get as well?

Blizzard can open the transfers. You and your mates are welcomed to stay on Swamp.

I want to get my stuff out of it so leave the whole ‘we’ out of it.

You don’t play on swamp cause you jumped on the bandwagon of players who thought it be cool to re roll jom.

The server didn’t die it has active guilds who clear mc and will clear bwl there’s new players leveling you thought that you’d get the opportunity to keep your character and probably transfer gold and items to jom.

You’re not going to get that opportunity because the vocal majority are firmly against any kind of transfers off our server which encourage players to leave.

Good luck with your re roll on jom stay there and don’t post on Swamp posts because your not a swamp player your an aussie playing on a laggy na server living with regret.

Peace

2 Likes

After playing on a back alley Russian server for the last few years im really enjoying playing with Australians again (despite some duds). Not keen on getting up at 2am to pump any more, i’m to old. I’d rather see free transfers to our server then off it. We might be a back alley Australian server but lets see half the Jom guilds try beat our MC time this Thursday. I’m ready to pump BWL after work, not before work. Say no to transfers. Keep the juice industry in Australia. P.S: We know it’s unconventional but if you want to let those PvE Australians join us we don’t mind <3. Ajax.

2 Likes

Please don’t let this small group of vocal players blockade the rest of us from transferring to an active server. If they want to stay they are welcome to stay, but don’t force this on the rest of us.

Personally I’d prefer to transfer to Shadowstrike, but layered Jom would be better than this.

What do you mean ‘let the PvE Au server join Swamp of Sorrows’? There is nobody playing on Lionheart!

5 Likes

Really good points - Blizzard can’t make everyone happy

I agree with most of these points, however, the lag isn’t bad for Australians and New Zealanders on Jom Gabbar. It’s only about 150-200, and ping doesn’t matter as much in PVE. PVP, sure.

+1 Upvote.

Its amusing that people have been talking about transfers to struggling servers for a while now to try and merge the player base together outside of 1 server, then blizzard turn around and want to do the complete opposite.

Re-roll if u don’t want to be here don’t try to intentionally kill our server

We played vanilla wow on 200+ the ping also varies if its west or east coast and where in oceania you are some people get 160 and others get 280+

The majority of players wanted Oceanic servers we now have them and get between 5-10ms mostly if ping was not a factor in the game then firstly there wouldn’t be oceanic servers hosted in Australia.

Secondly everyone would of just played on the big NA mega servers however as you can see this is not the case we have active oceanic playerbase and servers and we don’t want any part in NA and don’t want our server intentionally killed by silly decisions.

If you want to play on NA or you enjoy high ping your entitled to that go re-roll there and stay there and don’t keep commenting on an Oceanic matter if you don’t even want to be part of the Oceanic community its that simple

Season of mastery has a short cycle so its not like re rolling isn’t viable the increase in leveling speed to 100% as well further backs this point

Going forward into the future and other seasons of mastery you won’t the same mistake and make a character here if you don’t want to be here learn from your mistake get over it and go re roll

Next season people who don’t want to be here can just go elsewhere those who do want to be here will again choose Oceanic over NA and we avoid any damage by opening up transfers off our server

1 Like

You know people who don’t want to leave, wont?

Get real with yourself, you don’t want people to have the option to leave your server. Reflect on that selfishness.

3 Likes

Why would anyone who cares about oceanic region and health of oceanic servers want to support something that can damage them ?

That’s not selfish that’s completely logical nothing stopping you going to play on NA re roll learn your lesson

I for one welcome the transfers and like the option of choice, definitely in favor of this change

I’m excited for these transfers, the server is dead and there isn’t a player base outside of clicks which don’t do anything besides their own guild.

It’s impossible to play unless you played at the start, you can’t get pre-raid bis without help as you can barely pug… the server is dying. I honestly feel trapped on this server with four guilds who don’t do anything for the other players.

2 x lvl 60’s
4 x lvl 35’s

Never had issue with dungeons , groups or getting any kind of help when needed

What exactly do you want the four big guilds to do for you ? maybe join 1 ?

People have to want to leave for them to be damaged, what part of that are you not understanding?

The part where you intentionally try to reduce the server population which would then force other people to either “Have” to leave or quit the game.

The incentive here is most people don’t want to re roll so they will continue playing on Oceanic but if transfers are opened there will be a small amount that do choose to leave no doubt which further reduces our oceanic server.

If the option isn’t there most keep playing here they won’t go re roll jom because they cbf and know its not that bad if it was that bad they would already be on jom before any mention of transfers.

This isn’t going to happen there’s enough people opposing it to ensure that deal with it move on re roll or quit.