Suspended for afking ,Yet achievments would say otherwise

Happens 1 in 4 or 5 games at the least. If you happen to play AV for an entire day you are at the mercy of this broken system.

MVPs, and Council folks, do not represent Blizzard.

None of my information is false. You can, and will, get suspended if fellow players report you as not participating and the logs back it with zero or low DPS/Healing. This takes multiple games worth of reports.

If you feel it was an error, then appeal.

10 Likes

My friend just got banned for pvp afk/buying gear. He simple played pvp with his new dk and bought season 4 arena at vendor with honor. It must be a anti buying arena system that they forget to desactivate lmao

That’s not true either because I bought all my gear right away with stored up honor.

Right now tickets are taking 3-5 days depending on what it is for. The queue is pretty large. Also, if the first appeal is denied, re-submit. Be polite as well. You can appeal until they tell you further appeals can result in an account action for GM harassment.

3 Likes

Thank God…

You are changing how you are presenting your information. Read from your original post to now to see your backtrack and changing of info, it’s quite hilarious.

2 Likes

Fresh boosted characters who are participating will still have almost 0 or very low healing/dps because the boosted gear is bad and with no gear, you aren’t really hitting people and most of your spells/attacks miss.

I leveled my DK through AV, and at level 61 most of my attacks would miss on people who are level 70 and geared. Just because my damage was low or close to 0, doesn’t mean I wasn’t participating. In AV you can defend bunkers, recap graveyards etc all without ever seeing an enemy player. That does not mean you were AFK.

4 Likes

I have not changed anything… the only edit I did was to add the part about what is false info and not false info at the bottom of one post.

6 Likes

I understand how 0 Damage and Healing looks bad, but still it’s AV where the tactic is mostly run end boss and kill him and some people end up spending 5-8 minutes Half afk in towers because they are defending and it’s what they should be doing.

So going of 0 Damage and Healing is not very accurate in my opinion.

They should not be banning av players based on damage and healing. It’s av, sometimes it happens this way. I could see this in wsg.

2 Likes

And if the rest of your group doesn’t agree with you doing that, then that’s non-participation. Vrakthris even said so a short time back.

4 Likes

Umm… 0 healing/damage IS non-participation in a BG.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, this is precisely why the discussion of account actions aren’t permitted on the forums. It always turns into a back and forth, constantly debating the rules.

The only way to appeal is to submit a ticket. It is not to debate policy or anything like that. When an appeal is submitted, a fresh set of eyes looks over the data to see if the action was applied correctly. If not, it is overturned. It’s the logs that are looked at, not a player’s side of the story.

8 Likes

Trolling in this section is not a good idea, Kirkoh.

3 Likes

Non-participation is doing no damage or healing. Like the sleeping panda said.

6 Likes

Trolling isn’t asking question for figure out a broken system…

Please stop harassing me on posts I chime in on

That is exactly what that category means. That is how they determine the suspension for non participation - reports + dmg/healing over multiple games. That is what I said in my first post.

Your focus on me is just odd.

7 Likes

Why wouldn’t node information be counted too? Is the rogue who goes GM in Ab supposed to be punished for capping/defending the node or should players be in fear if no one comes for X amount of time you should abandon your node to ensure you put a point of damage on the board and still be reported anyway. I’m sorry but you’re wrong actions within a game like AV and AB should be looked at as part of the evidence as those are part of the BG game play

Okay but still - my last ~30 games I was either near top/dmg kills - capturing objectives - tanking drek etc etc. Literally the game I got banned in I had 22 KBs/60 kills/top dmg.

So playing objectives and not running straight to the end boss is considered non-participation because that’s the community meta?

So you’re saying if I am capping towers, graveyards etc but the other 39 people on my team doesn’t agree with playing those objectives… they can all report me and eventually if this happens enough times I get banned?

4 Likes