Suspended for afking ,Yet achievments would say otherwise

Being suspended on my DK from im guessing mass reporting but yet Ive grinded…
Exalted with orgrimmar, almost revered with UC, TB, and the trolls; earned alterac valley all star; capped roughly ~45 graveyards and defended 10-20 towers (all proven with achievments) in less than 6 days on my DK, and yet I was suspended for 30 days for conduct in BGs and it was reviewed. No im sorry it wasnt, my achievements prove ive been working my butt off in BGs and i got a 30 day suspension for it. Goodbye wotlk release LOL. Ive opened a ticket but we all know the GM’s will say they’ve reviewed it in less than 1 minute and it will be upheld.

3 Likes

When it comes to PVP Non-participation, the staff does look at data and player reports over several matches. If you are seen as moving away from the group to do your own thing (capping towers/graveyards, etc.) then the reports of non-participation would be seen as valid and would result in a suspension.

The only way to appeal this would be through the ticket system as described in the email you would have received.

8 Likes

It doesn’t work that way.

Wait for your appeal.

7 Likes

And you think that’s okay to break the rules? Who cares, if you achieved those things.

4 Likes

Truth is, it does work like that and no appeals rarely happen. In SoM we would mass report a botter (or i guess someone who doesn’t need sleep since they didn’t log off for 6 weeks straight) and i was punished for it and the following week his account was banned for botting. I still had to eat that 3 day suspension and lose GM over it. So i have 0 faith in the blizzard system sadly.

1 Like

No rules were broken, try again

1 Like

Can’t go AFKING in battlegrounds or whatever it’s gameplay sabotage.

1 Like

Just a by the by, the CS forums, or forums in general, isn’t a debate on whom may had broke what rule, if any. Most so when the forums isn’t a platform for debate on something that is meant to be done through tickets.

3 Likes

Are kidding me? People come here all the time to report that their suspenseions was overturned.

Um, No. You people need to stop listening to the garbage players posting on General Discussion, they don’t even know what they are talking about.

4 Likes

lmao, guessing you’re just here to troll. Its okay i guess you’re that bored with life man. Achievements and KBs would prove I wasn’t AFK in these BGs. Sadly the GM who did the case was just trying to get some quota or Didn’t care to review all the data.

1 Like

While GMs can make mistakes, the report system attaches the logs to the report. If you are reported AFK, and the logs back that you have been not participating in BGs, then you can get suspended. 30 days is not a starting level suspension either.

They don’t look at your overall achievements, they look at the individual reported games. To get suspended you need to have not participated in several different games. Guarding a base or flag if your team mates feel it is not participating will get upheld.

9 Likes

You people need to stop spreading this tripe.

6 Likes

I literally got banned in a WSG where I was top kills/dmg… for “not participating”. But y’know all the boosties in green definitely contributing to the game.

2 Likes

LOL…

Is this a Russian MMO? That sounds absolutely moronic. Defending a bunk can get you banned in AV? Sign me up then baby.

2 Likes

That is weird I have never gotten suspended in this game and I got 30 days for PvP Non-Participation/Exploitation.

And all I did was que AV all weekend it’s so weird.

I as well…

I feel there’s some misinformation being spread by “council”, lol

They don’t have a quota. This is not law enforcement where they make money off traffic tickets. They prefer NOT to suspend people - it takes them out of game.

Suspensions mean your individual game logs backed the reports. They can see the DPS or healing someone does in the matches/BGs.

If enough players feel you are not contributing to the team AND your game logs show a lack of participation, yes.

Nothing I have said is false.

The only misinformation here is from people who think:

• it is automated
  • it is based only on reports
  • that GMs have a quota of people they need to suspend.

Those are all misunderstandings or outright false info.

10 Likes

These bans are not right. People are receiving first time bans for 30 days, and the more bg’s you run the higher the chance you get banned, especially in AV where it takes several minutes to capture a base.

The system is broken and blizzard should be ashamed of themselves for this ban wave.

4 Likes

Yes, but he could’ve gone AFK as of recently and someone could’ve reported him for that. You don’t get suspended for no reason not to mention, why would I troll the CS forums?

I don’t think so. Defending Bunkers is the point of AV Flags in AB

If that’s the case why make those BG’s with a certain criteria to win?

I suggest you get solid information on this before spreading misinformation please

1 Like