Suspended and I did it

while the HR is very bad for any pug but if the Hr on items your class can’t use it means you’ll still get a chance to get what you wants, but gdkp is all the same which require you to pay for items, gdkp is lovely system for anyone who can use it but gdkp is not a system for everyone while standard pugging MS / SR is for everyone.

for me? in the first month of being 70 i got my t5helm/glove in SR ssc raid and then i got my t6 helm in SR MH raid, then i got t6 leg and other items in MS>OS /roll bt raid so i paid nothing and i don’t care if certain items was on HR meanwhile if there is only gdkp’s and no SR or MS>os raids i would’ve never had any chance to even join any raid as fresh character with no gold.

i have no problem with Gdkp’s but i truly believe that gdkp is not healthy for wow for 3 reasons…
1-it’s not a pug environment for casuals.
2-it will drive new players away.
3-it promote real money trade.

i’m not asking for gdkp ban, i’m just saying what i believe and i know for sure that tokens will be released into classic in the next year then gdkp’s will be increased and eventually classic will be dead like retail even if stayed as wotlkc forever.