Survival spec bonuses

lol what? Surv is low-key busted in m+ currently. It’s the best it’s ever been and our ST is fine.
S2 was wack having to KC before starting your rotation.

If we get S1’s teir set, we become decent for 1/3rd of pure ST bosses and suck super hard in m+. Miss me with the awful experience and spamming just MB. 1 button rotations are not fun in raid.

2 Likes

Could not have said it better myself.

We have good AoE/cleave and decent ST. Gief S3 tier.

Stop the cap lmao

1 Like

Season three for pvp plssss :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Literally only one choice here and it’s season 3. S1 has 0 benefits outside of single target and our bombs are target capped now, so that would hurt us really bad. Why would they even put S2 on the vote like seriously? S3 at least can benefit both ST/AOE/PVP equally.

SV has been a joke all expansion playstyle wise compared to where it was at ending in SL with the bomber tier set :confused: Here’s hoping to more attention next expansion or a rework.

Serious question I would want a blue response from. Why is S2 tier set on the voting options when it was taken out?

Bruh the SL tier set was extremely degenerate gameplay what are you on about

2 Likes

they explicitly said any selected tier set could receive buffs and changes to make it powerful fwiw

best it’s ever been? like, this expansion?

2 Likes

clearly not adopted by someone who taught what irony is

All these hunters proving the stereotypes about us right…. S1 Survival absolutely blasted on Single Target AND AoE. You still took Fury of the Eagle every season for mythic + and raid AoE/cleave. The playstyle was only changed on pure single target wi the Spearhead build.

Honest question. How many of you “Survival Hunters” are just Slands season 3/4 rerolls who could only play the spec when it was degen AF?

How many are actually pushing high content and parsing 90% or higher in Mythic Raid? I’m not saying if people aren’t, then their vote doesn’t count. I’m honestly just curious because the player base for the top end Survival Hunters is a pretty small but tight-knit community and we genuinely want to see the spec shine.

Season 1 is best - although Season 3 wouldn’t be a terrible second choice.

3 Likes

id really not like to play bomb huckers united for an entire year
fat goose is the way

unrelated note
i updated my first post to include original tier sets and their current iterations for everyone if you don’t want to tab over

2 Likes

Same my dude. Mongoose for life

1 Like

They better swap the S1 4set back to “cost no Focus and deal 50% increased damage.” not the nerfed “10 less Focus and deal 40% increased damage.” version they swapped to so we’d be forced to use the S2 set.

2 Likes

I don’t like every second ability being wfb. So I vote for s1.

1 Like

i’m fairly certain thats what they’ll do, since they said they’d make sure whatever tier set was selected will be comparably strong

Imagine voting for the most boring tier set. It’s Fated Raids, it’s not prog, you don’t need to do ST damage. Have some fun, pick what is the most fun lol. Let me yeet bombs.

I did pick what is most fun :slight_smile: . seeing big mongoose bites that are free is very fun

2 Likes

I did. Wanna know why?

Heavily prefer season 3, brought a lot of joy for this little gobbo hunter.
Fine with season 2, but really hope people come to their senses and pull back from season 1.

season 2 really doesn’t do much of anything now, though? the bulk of the tier set bonus was made baseline.