Survival spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

4 Likes

A vote for season 1 is a vote for your future!

53 Likes

i don’t know who’s out here voting for s2
but stop it

edit:
s1 Unnerfed Bonuses:

• 2-Set: Increases the damage of Raptor Strike/ Mongoose Bite and Carve/ Butchery by 15%.
  • 4-Set: - Raptor Strike/ Mongoose Bite and Carve/ Butchery have a 20% chance to make your next Raptor Strike/ Mongoose Bite and Carve/ Butchery cost 0 Focus and deal 50% more damage.

S1 Nerfed Version:

• 2-Set: Increases the damage of Raptor Strike/ Mongoose Bite and Carve/ Butchery by 12%.
  • 4-Set: Mongoose Bite / Raptor Strike, Carve, and Butchery have a 20% chance to make your next Mongoose Bite / Raptor Strike, Carve, or Butchery cost 10 less Focus and deal 40% increased damage.

s2 Original Bonuses:

• 2-Set: Wildfire Bomb damage increased by 10% and throwing a Wildfire Bomb increases the damage of your next Kill Command by 40%.

• 4-Set: Every 30 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1.0 sec. Kill Command applies Shredded Armor to your most recent target, increasing their damage taken by Wildfire Bomb by 40% for 12 seconds.
    The struck portion was baked into Wildfire Bomb natively, without the Shredded Armor debuff stipulation, meaning you’ll always deal 40% more damage to your primary target.

s2 Current Bonuses:

• 2-Set: Wildfire Bomb damage increased by 10% and throwing a Wildfire Bomb increases the damage of your next Kill Command by 40%.

• 4-Set: Every 30 Focus spent reduces the cooldown of Wildfire Bomb by 1.0 sec.

s3 Bonuses:

• 2-Set: Fury of the Eagle increases you and your pet’s critical strike chance by 15% and critical damage dealt by 15% for 12 sec.
  • 4-Set Bonus: Fury of the Eagle throws a free Wildfire Bomb at your current target at 100% effectiveness, causes your next Wildfire Bomb to not incur a cooldown, and increases the damage Wildfire Bomb deals to your primary target by 40% for 12 sec.
9 Likes

A short breakdown on why we should vote either s1 or s3:

After s2 was over, the meat of the Abberus tier set was baked into the spec overall, making it extremely weak by itself. Some quick mafs done in the discord said the s2 set would need to be buffed by 350% on number values to even be competitive, and I doubt that’ll happen.
S1 also got some hefty nerfs at the end of s1 to make our s2 set more attractive and would need to be restored to former values in order to be good as well. Numbers aside, Bestial Barrage feels pretty good.
S3’s set is a decent all rounder but it doesn’t amplify an area we’re weak in too much, unlike s1, which is a very powerful choice for ST, which we’re a bit lacking in.

S1/S3 is subjectively a good choice, but s2 is just a horrible choice.

6 Likes

something else to consider is voting for s3 means the same tier set bonus for quite some time

7 Likes

I voted season 2

4 Likes

How completely in character and unsurprising. You didn’t need to tell us, we knew.

6 Likes

Im happy with season 1 or 3. My vote goes to season 1 only because we will be stuck with season 3 for a long time.

5 Likes

S3 is by far the best choice for Survival, it enables a really fun button in the playstyle and is overall a lot more flexible in all content types.

S1’s bonus was an outlier in terms of how strong it was comparatively to other bonuses and given they said they would rebalance, if this set was voted in there’s a high chance it’s a nerfed variant.

Vote S3, be the fury of the eagle.

:eagle:

13 Likes

huh? this doesn’t make any sense. it’s in no way an outlier compared to any other season we had this expansion lol all tier sets were >10% power increases. i don’t really see anything indicating it’d be the nerfed version (which was nerfed exclusively to encourage people to swap to 10.1 tier set which clearly wouldn’t be an issue in fated)

People need to remember that old tiers will be updated to do the same damage as the current tier. Didn’t season 1 have the simplest talents meaning the most variety?

2 Likes

I didn’t play on S1, but considering its description It looks like its focused on Single Target. Am I right?

OK, it also buff your Carve/Butchery, but in fact, those skills are not a majority of our AoE Damage, which could be a downside for us, right?

Despite the fact that we will keep one more Season with the same Tier Set Bonus (a really good point) It looks like the S3 its the more balanced option for AoE and Single Target Damage.

1 Like

yes, but SV had not so great st now and our baseline AoE is pretty solid. so a tier set that shores up the weaknesses could be a bit better than something that keeps us middle ground for both

3 Likes

S1 forever pls.

4 Likes

Season 1 would be a nice change of pace from our current. Season 1 and 3 are both great.

6 Likes

There is something really wrong with you man. To troll this vote. When you don’t play the spec and spend literally every day railing against MSV. Like, seriously. What is wrong with you?

8 Likes

You don’t play SV. Stop pretending

5 Likes

Yee-Haw love it cowboy!

1 Like

Similar to your constant complaining about sv, your vote won’t make any difference.

5 Likes

gimmie season 1 mongoose bites :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes