Survey about RDF *excited*

This speaks more to a troll post than someone having “copium”. still the answer is no there was no survey.

1 Like

Just posting from my phone. My hunter still exists.

1 Like

yeah the op did more to troll the pro rdf than i could have even tried to do with this. theres copium and hopium all over this thread.

Is this an anti rdf false flag? a psyop? LOL jw

1 Like

Can’t really blame people for split second thinking on a topic a bunch have been waiting for/hoping for but yeah. It’s a solid troll thread and surprised we haven’t seen one like this before.

Its a backroom, dark money, soros backed psyop

1 Like

true soros is a well known classic player tbh.

I feel bad for everyone tho. i do hope they put in rdf for normals at some point soon.

2 Likes
  1. Very likely
  2. Yes, my guild from original Wrath was found that way, Was with them for years and still talk to some of them out of game.
  3. yes
  4. yes
  5. yes

Patently false. There is one, but it’s for cata. They altered the question for LFR to wrath when the actual question is asking for CataClassic

I do too but I’ve stopped nashing my teeth about it.

Consider this though, what if this was just a cleverly designed forum poll masquerading as a RDF troll thread?

This doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Go ahead and link the survey the OP claims he got. It doesn’t exist.

You are so wrong that it even has me agreeing with Quebeast. Might want to re-evaluate.

1 Like

the cata one has no questions about rdf whatsoever, so there is no “Survey about rdf”

2 Likes

1 NEVER
2 never have no one talks or their mean people in rdf
3 i do not support rdf at all it needs to stayout of the game it ruins the aspect of mmorpg
multiplayer rdf doesnt suppert having fun grouping
4 hell no not ever that is worse then rdf
5 no rdf does not help people socialize it brings our the bad in alot of people,

2 Likes

Long live RDF!!

Heroic and Mythic raid difficulties still exist in Retail, and both have active participants.

We no longer require the presence or absence of purple gear to distinguish the wheat from the chaff. That’s what we have Mythic Raiding and Mythic+ dungeons for.

Also, very curious about the results of that Cata survey. You won’t catch me playing Cata Classic, ever.

EDIT: After reviewing the Cata-specific questions, it seems the Classic Andys will get what they want. These questions imply they are ready and willing to slice and dice Cata to suit this new “classic” ethos.

1 Like

Well, a better way to look at it is, they want to raid, but on their own schedule. But I agree with your point. While adding LFR did seriously hurt lower tier guilds, it is better to raid with people who aren’t resentful of needing to be there.

2 Likes

Normal, Heroic, and Mythic raid participation combined is lower than classic raid participation. Looks like it’s not as successful as you thought.

1 Like

I’d love to have you walk us through your methodology for how you determined that.

What criteria were used to determine raid participation? Final boss? First boss?

What data points from the APIs did you use?

What timeline did you use to make your comparison?

What were the resulting hard numbers of your analysis?

I said there was active participation. And I did not make a comparison either.

It’s funny that you think you got me, when you didn’t.

This data has been aggregated by several 3rd party websites. There is no API for raid participation, the data from that comes from logging.

Arena ladder participation however is available for both classic and retail from Blizzards own API. I compared the numbers from the API to what is listed on these websites to verify their accuracy.

Go make a Get request to the PvP ladder endpoint in whatever language you prefer, I use JS.

Blizzard has said many times the data on those websites and the population statistics are not accurate.

I asked questions; you made claims with zero supporting evidence. If you were so confident in your statements, you’d think it would have been easily included with your original claim. You’re the only one trying to ‘win’ here, my dude.

Do you know of one? My Google searching isn’t turning anything up.