Survey about RDF *excited*

You should have just stopped there.

1 Like

I got one.

it was in mine also.

The LFR question in mine was about AFTER wrath. With the next iteration of classic.

1 Like

Oh my godā€¦ here we goā€¦ pro RDF, you were warned of what RDF was going to lead to.

Very Likely

Somewhat Likely

Very Likely

Somewhat Likely

Somewhat Likely

2 Likes

Thank you for chiming in! I know this is still a fishing expedition but it sure seems to be several steps from their relatively confident assertions about RDF last couple of months.

I agree with what your saying but the key point is itā€™s not vanilla anymore.

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ Likeā€¦ I wouldnā€™t mind it if it let me find cross server PUGs to fill in the rest of the raid that I could invite to my guild (or just invite again) if they were a good fit.

Overall I think that the game helping to bring people together is a good thing, so long as it doesnā€™t put barriers up for what kind of content we can do together.

A large part of why I think RDF got a bunch of hate was just because it didnā€™t matter if you liked your group, you were barred from grouping up together again. If that werenā€™t the case, it promotes friendships a good deal.

And, the more cross realm stuff we get, the less pressure there is to join mega servers to the point of meltdown.

1 Like

Itā€™s hilarious you guys ever even bring up retail and rdf, it just instantly shows everyone you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

The original raid finder really decimated the bottom half of guilds. Those are the ones who are way more likely to have casual players who just want to see the content, but are tired of having to ā€œfind timeā€ every week to raid.

1 Like

I still donā€™t get why anyone cares if lfr is added. My guild never touched the lfr. I did normal raids with my guild and never used the lfr. At what point did your guild officers announce to your guild, ā€œOk guys, we decided weā€™re no longer running normal raids. Since blizzard added lfr we all want to do that because itā€™s easier and we prefer the lower quality loot.ā€

I guess the difference between you and me is I donā€™t care if other people use a tool that I never use. It just doesnā€™t affect me if they do. And you want to control how everyone else in the game plays

3 Likes

Nope, not my goal.

Possibly the most successful troll post regarding RDF Iā€™ve seen so far I think?

2 Likes

In fairness, MMOs used to fill a similar niche

This troll thread really has people biting.

Thereā€™s no survey.

2 Likes

Yes to everything! Raider finder is a blast for late night drunk shenanigans!

And you know this because?

Iā€™m pretty sure this survey is non-existant, although Iā€™d be down to answer it.
So, imagine I replied with the ā€œDoubtā€ meme.

But Vanilla is still there for them to play. Instead of changing Wrath, they should be asking for Classic+

Or simply keep the heroic lockout in place. As time goes on, it would naturally take longer to find groups because youā€™re excluded from more dungeons.

Check the post history of the OP. Started several threads attempting this troll.

No other person has confirmed a survey. The wording the troll used later in the thread is poor at best.

Donā€™t fall for the bait.

1 Like

Wrong. It was probably the single most important change that actually improved the game. It made it way better. Ppl need to focus on the real stuff that needs to be fixed. The stuff that actually made the game worse. When ppl just point out a change and claim its bad, all that does is divide the players. Because most of us know that is bs. Blizz has no clue either way. So when we tell them about changes that actually were bad, like dumbing down content and removing gems, they dont believe us because of the anger that happens when they remove stuff that actually improved the game. Like rdf.

You classic andys need to get beyond vanilla and stop thinking it was so perfect. It wasnt and also a lot of what made vanilla great did not come from the genious wow devs. They lucked out on a lot of stuff. Like for example, they never planned for players to rum dumgeons more that once. They thought players would get the quests for the dumgeon and then run it and be done. Surprise. Imagine if a classic andy was aware of that. They would be arguing that dungeons should only be allowed to be ran one time. Cuz that is the proto mmo classic way.

2 Likes